Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Man United looked like a poor mans Newcastle tonight! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Like I said when I signed him, once the dust settles on the season and the rebuilding begins in the summer he will survive the clear out and he will challenge RAF for the RB slot next season because I believe defensively he's better than Raf....

Either that or he'll move to a top team.....

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Genoa slumped to a 2-1 defeat to Flamengo.
    Threw out the B team,went ultra negative....no shame :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Mini revival going on at Club America, Last two league games against top two and came away with victories, sent out a full, but tired team tonight and hamburg were lucky to get to penalties...

Keep it up men!

"i have a team , but no strikers"

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Like I said when I signed him, once the dust settles on the season and the rebuilding begins in the summer he will survive the clear out and he will challenge RAF for the RB slot next season because I believe defensively he's better than Raf....

Tonight was bad though!

He's ****e at right back, much better chance of establishing himself in the centre next season I'd say.

And in real football news I'm through in the cup...Bring on the villians in the next round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

He's ****e at right back, much better chance of establishing himself in the centre next season I'd say.

And in real football news I'm through in the cup...Bring on the villians in the next round.

If Moyes wakes up and uses J Evans and Jones as CBs (along with whoever comes in) then Smalling would be 4th choice IMO....

Where as Raf gets caught out of position much too often but offers more going forward than Smaling..... Depending on the opposition/tactics Smmalling could be starting RB for close to half the game next season and 4th choice CB....

At a club like Utd (excluding current form) I'd be happy to have a player like that starting at RB for me!

At a club like Utd (excluding current form) I'd be happy to have a player like that starting at RB for me!

I watch most united games and I wouldn't want him playing right back next season, however with other areas in need of fixing first he very well could get a lot of game time there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

300K a week on rooney,That could bankrupt the club the way UTD are going.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

My youngins went through in the cup but my first team players are still fatigued ahead of the big game against Villa

My youngins went through in the cup but my first team players are still fatigued ahead of the big game against Villa

Ah here dont tell me you've always spelled your're name ''rayne wooney'' that confirms it,I am dyslexic.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Smalling isn't a right back. I would rather see Varela get a few games there than see Smalling or Jones playing there

I watch most united games and I wouldn't want him playing right back next season, however with other areas in need of fixing first he very well could get a lot of game time there.

Being honest man, most of them shouldn't be playing!!!

If we get 5-6 good players in during the summer Smalling will regain confidence as we will retain the ball much better and score more, therefore the defence is under less pressure so he is easily a safe 89 and fingers crossed all things going good at Utd in the summer/next 4-5 windows.... He could go 90...

Could! But 89 is fine with me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Christ! How many of ye are Man Utd supporters here?!?!

Can't see him dropping below 89 myself.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Season ticket holder for the last 5 years myself. Made the move to Manchester 6 months ago

Season ticket holder for the last 5 years myself. Made the move to Manchester 6 months ago

Back on my bad list munster!! :mad:

Back on my bad list munster!! :mad:

Ha, that didn't last long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

gifs_201.gif

In that case sell us Thiago and Neymar!!!! Support the team and all that!!

In that case sell us Thiago and Neymar!!!! Support the team and all that!!

I was gutted we missed out on Thiago last summer, he was exactly what we needed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Always handy too have contacts. Where your tickets for? I normally get over 3-4 times a season

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Always handy too have contacts. Where your tickets for? I normally get over 3-4 times a season

Stretford end, only place to have them but I have gone to the singing section for the Sociedad and Fulham games and it was brilliant. Will definitely move there if it goes ahead

I will sort you out for tickets, I hear Reus loves the North East of England too;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

May have a chat with u for early next season Munster!

I'm off to Poland for a week in a fortnights time, so that's soaking up the funds for this season!

Al Capwned wrote: »

I'm off to Poland for a week in a fortnights time, so that's soaking up the funds for this season!

Oh yeah you will travel to england to see munster,But you wont travel a few mins down the road to see me. :rolleyes::

:D

Oh yeah you will travel to england to see munster,But you wont travel a few mins down the road to see me. :rolleyes::

Hahaha works both ways lad!!! Get your arse down to our place on Sunday to watch us stuff Bohs! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

uniteds record breaking season will be out soon dvd soon..........pre-order now!

BhWVM7SIAAAOLCu.jpg

Hahaha works both ways lad!!! Get your arse down to our place on Sunday to watch us stuff Bohs! ;)

Hang on, il trawl through your facebook page and find your exact address,Whens the next castle villa game i could follow you home. :D

Other posters on threads like these usually meet up for drinks or a game,Id say most of us here would end up battering the head off each other!!

bulb_idea.gif

We should all meet up during irelands next qualifying campaign and go to a match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hang on, il trawl through your facebook page and find your exact address,Whens the next castle villa game i could follow you home. :D

Other posters on threads like these usually meet up for drinks or a game,Id say most of us here would end up battering the head off each other!!

[IMG]http://clow.ipsd.org/images/lmc/lmc_whats_up_2007_8/bulb_idea.gif[/IG] We should all meat up during irelands next qualifying campaign and go to a match.[/img]

I've been to a few beers, always great craic!

Beer?

I'm in.

Mac has to sit between tupac and Seaninho though.... ;)

• Advertisement

No problem, the way this season is going I don't think there will be much of a problem with tickets next season

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement