Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    When was the Rod deal? I'll try sort you out with some defence, maybe get Otamendi back to ya

No idea, before you bought otamendi whenever that was ...

Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure I'll stay in the game so it would only get reversed anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    so effectively I loose 4 defenders and thats is ok cos the FBI is monitoring the other guy ...

with the greatest respect for you coz I like you but I call 'bullcrap' the deal was reported!

your a foreigner over here taking our jobs, women and benefits......damn right you deserve to be punished!

runs............................away!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

No idea, before you bought otamendi whenever that was ...

Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure I'll stay in the game so it would only get reversed anyway

Stop throwing your rattle out of the pram man,I lost two 90s before at the same time after having them for two weeks....the wolfsburg manager hasnt logged in for 3 weeks thats a mad reversal.

whoever is doing the reporting, just dont go reporting my next few result as match fixing ;) I need to rejig a little

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

The Jornal de Notícias are running with the headline

FC REPORTO

• Advertisement

Stop throwing your rattle out of the pram man,I lost two 90s before at the same time after having them for two weeks....the wolfsburg manager hasnt logged in for 3 weeks thats a mad reversal.

don't remind me.....

who has lich and melo now?

swoody wrote: »
    don't remind me.....

who has lich and melo now?

Yes...

Heart breaking TBH.. :(

The then schalke manager gave me a dig out after that...sound man..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

pretty ridiculous that they do it like that, players gone and no cover. Is it definitely someone reporting and not just being picked up by the system?

reversal are fine (not really but I'll play along:rolleyes:) but I've sold an entire defence since that deal:mad: ... granted I have 4 good defenders now but the backup is gone...:eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The side deals are not happening and as I predicted - NOBODY IA COMING TO SIGN AWAY YOUR PLAYERS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!

Yes, the strawman you created to argue against worked in your favour :rolleyes: Did anyone try and claim that would happen out of interest?
    So the monitoring is 'off' and us that wanted it that way still can't do our 'side deals' so what's the argument ???

Again I say, it isn't off. It may say it is, but it's not. If it was off, the deals wouldn't be reversed, the report button wouldn't be on.

• Advertisement

How do you contact SMFA to question reversals?

reversal are fine (not really but I'll play along:rolleyes:) but I've sold an entire defence since that deal:mad: ... granted I have 4 good defenders now but the backup is gone...:eek:

It could be worse,I lost both of my highest rated players and had no back up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

How do you contact SMFA to question reversals?

I don't see a way of doing it. I think you can only report transfers but you can't reverse a reversal.

It could be worse,I lost both of my highest rated players and had no back up. :D

same and i used the cash you gave me to buy externals and i was put into 20M+ debt.............cheers SMFA!

Wait did cian not also used to be the wolfsburg manager? So they reversed two cian deals.

cian? as in tupac? :confused:

well if seaneh was here he'd be banging that drum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

If someone is reporting the deals, the gameworld owner should be allowed to see who reversed it. I'm not saying they can, but if there's one guy effectively taking out a grudge for his own appeasement, that should be a ban or some other punishment.

I know he didnt report it i asked him and if he did hed tell me. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I am

Staying well clear of this remark!!!

same and i used the cash you gave me to buy externals and i was put into 20M+ debt.............cheers SMFA!

When monitorung was ON ... it is meant to be off now, so you'd think 2 months after the fact you'd be ok and safe to sell other in your team

• Advertisement

If someone is reporting the deals, the gameworld owner should be allowed to see who reversed it. I'm not saying they can, but if there's one guy effectively taking out a grudge for his own appeasement, that should be a ban or some other punishment.

But ultimately it can't work that way; if the deal is reversed, it's not because someone holds a grudge and reports it. That's only step one. It's reversed cause when the monitor looks at the deal, it decided it wasn't fair in one way or another.

Thats not to say the overall deals are unfair. But they don't know the other aspects of the deals. But there's more to a reversal than "X reported it ergo it is reversed".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

How come only some deals can be reported? I clicked on a few of my deals and it says

"Transfer deal with computer so no action can be taken"

Now unless the Man City and Valencia managers are Cyborgs that doesn't make sense??

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    How come only some deals can be reported? I clicked on a few of my deals and it says

"Transfer deal with computer so no action can be taken"

Now unless the Man City and Valencia managers are Cyborgs that doesn't make sense??

Sure ya cant report your own deals,Dont be silly. ;)

Afaik, you can only report player to player deals. Not external to player or player to external.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Sure ya cant report your own deals,Dont be silly. ;)

That makes sense..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I wish someone had reported my Fernandinho sale :(

Beefy78 wrote: »

LOL too late its off the system. :p

Ya got a good deal the smfa wouldnt overturn it anyhow.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Beefy78 wrote: »

I can do it but it'll cost ya!! :D:D:D!!

:P :P

Wilberto wrote: »
    I can do it but it'll cost ya!! :D:D:D!!

:P :P

Yeah a life time of reported transfers and another life time of reported transfers for the club that buys him. :pac: :D

• Advertisement

LOL too late its off the system. :p

Ya got a good deal the smfa wouldnt overturn it anyhow.

it's never to late.......

8d749b304b814320d93d57defd1b72a3.png

turn 8 if anyone's interested...... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement