Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Inter are you online?? Replied to ur PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

A lot!!! I know I shouldn't but I do..... Worse than Ranieri!!!!!!!!

Going to pick a formation now and plough ahead with it

Do stick with one ive had the same formation since I was in division 4 with hamburg:)

@ Mac, anything back about the monitoring???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

On the way back from scouting at Wembley,

Drew for the first time this season so not too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

OK ...

GAITÁN, Nicolás' transfer ban end on 17-03-2014,
    now while I dont expect much any transfer business on the holiest of traditional Irish drinking days,
    I am looking to exchange the argentine attacking midfielderi n the days following Paddy's day.

I am looking for a young 89 DC or an older 90 DC

I'm willing to start negotiations early to avoid any anxiety on what will surely be an emotional,
    alco-pop fueled, parade filled (God RTE News will be full of parades that night :rolleyes:) monday.

This is the fella I'm on about :
    gaitan.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Beşiktaş JK.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Estudiantes and Beşiktaş JK in their Division 3 fixture.
    Giggs and Zapata were amongst the goalscorers.

Thought we were on top for large chunks of the match but considering we scored a last gasp equaliser I suppose I should be happy with a point!! Very dramatic end to the game though. What looked to be a late 87 minute winner by Besiktas was cancelled out by Zapata's strike two minutes later.

Really wouldn't have deserved to lose!!

This is in my news feed for 10minutes now ... and Spurs still havent accepted ... :eek: ... what is TSC playing at?

Real Madrid have made an offer reported to be around 0 for Álvaro ARBELOA of Tottenham Hotspur plus Santos RAMIRES .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    This is in my news feed for 10minutes now ... and Spurs still havent accepted ... :eek: ... what is TSC playing at?

Real Madrid have made an offer reported to be around 0 for Álvaro ARBELOA of Tottenham Hotspur plus Santos RAMIRES .

God dammit!! :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The offer for Álvaro ARBELOA of Tottenham Hotspur from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will take that. Ramires....wasn't expecting that one tbh.

Anyway, originally had said I'd only do a deal for a left or center back, but Ramires strengthens my midfield options drastically. Meanwhile, it leaves me with a spare 90 rated midfielder that a few people have asked about. So yeah...
    10996.jpg

Keisuke Honda is now surplus to requirements. Bids on a postcard :)

EDIT: WHAT I WANT - A younger Central and/or Left Defender who is rated 90 (or some highly rated 88s/89s) ;)

The offer for Álvaro ARBELOA of Tottenham Hotspur from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Will take that. Ramires....wasn't expecting that one tbh.

It makes no sense... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Málaga CF beat FC Basel 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Isco scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Santana and Sam were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to business now lads. No more missing out on games.

Up to 13th now, from 16th.

Next game is away to Genoa - Certainly going to be a tough one

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    It makes no sense... :confused:

Real have an overabundance of midfielders; Alonso, Modric, Fabregas, DiMaria to name just 4 who are over 90. Not so much cover at the full backs, so guess it suits him.

Meanwhile, both are valued the same (just over 10m).

Oscar De Marcos will be getting the gametime he's been moaning about for now though :P Until Honda and some cash brings me a new defender in :)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    OK ...

GAITÁN, Nicolás' transfer ban end on 17-03-2014,
    now while I dont expect much any transfer business on the holiest of traditional Irish drinking days,
    I am looking to exchange the argentine attacking midfielderi n the days following Paddy's day.

I am looking for a young 89 DC or an older 90 DC

I'm willing to start negotiations early to avoid any anxiety on what will surely be an emotional,
    alco-pop fueled, parade filled (God RTE News will be full of parades that night :rolleyes:) monday.

This is the fella I'm on about :
    gaitan.png

Some interesting offers in already and one offering some belgian kid as part of the deal ... weary of an SMFA sting operation with that one :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

i have no use for ramires as i have these midfielders

alonso 95
    modric 93
    fabregas 95
    di maria 93
    draxler 90
    j.rodriguez 90
    d,alves 94

i have moved d.alves up to right midfield but had to move ramos to right back in doing so and i want ramos to play central defence so hence arbeloa coming in to play right back whhich lets ramos go back in the centre. arbeloa is 91 and id be happy if he even goes to 90 so ill have a solid right back for another 2 gameworld seasons at the very least.

anythig else i need to explain ladies? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I decided to drop some of the big names from my Everton team (cup game on Tuesday) for the trip to PSV and I won 2-1!

3 wins and a draw and I'm in 10th place in Division 2 but only 6 points off the top, its very tight.

If anyone is selling a 90+ striker or an 89 centre back, send me a PM. Cash only, no part exchanges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

alonso 95
    modric 93
    fabregas 95
    di maria 93
    draxler 90
    j.rodriguez 90
    d,alves 94

i have moved d.alves up to right midfield but had to move ramos to right back in doing so and i want ramos to play central defence so hence arbeloa coming in to play right back whhich lets ramos go back in the centre. arbeloa is 91 and id be happy if he even goes to 90 so ill have a solid right back for another 2 gameworld seasons at the very least.

You don't need to explain anything man, it's your team! Buy and sell whoever you see fit :)

You don't need to explain anything man, it's your team! Buy and sell whoever you see fit :)

Do you mind if I use that as in my 'Turn SM monitoring off' campaign?

Seriously though, don't say that too loud, GT's still pissed!!!

Honda likely off to Benfica :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Can't wait until the transfer bans are up on some of my players.. Hoolahan namely is one of them with a few other signings that I can't understand

Need that cash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Sturridge should be rated 92. Will be 94 within 12 months.

• Advertisement

bazarakus wrote: »
    Sturridge should be rated 92. Will be 94 within 12 months.

Want to put a little wager on that????

Balotelli if your wrong... Cost price
    El Shaawary if your right.... Cost price

Want to put a little wager on that????

Balotelli if your wrong... Cost price
    El Shaawary if your right.... Cost price

That's hardly fair.. Sure Balotelli is worth more than El Shaarawy :pac:

Right lads, a quick update.

Benfica have put in an offer for Honda of a young 88 who I really like, and two kids I have been sniffing after for ages, so once we finalise it, that's the deal done. Sorry for the people who made some really strong offers, but it's a case of Benfica offering a selection of players who I like and who will hopefully make me a force for years to come :P

Thanks to everyone who showed interest though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

alonso 95
    modric 93
    fabregas 95
    di maria 93
    draxler 90
    j.rodriguez 90
    d,alves 94

Yeah...Why haven't you sold me DiMaria!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

cp4r5.jpg

Look at pereira's condition its 124% Seaneh is obviously doping his players,if you care about honda's health you will sell him to me!!! :p

Sorry dude, he's gone :)

Honda has agreed to join Benfica and has said he looks forward to the nicer weather which was a major factor in his decision to move.

Dragovic, Barbosa and Bakkali will all be journeying to London, and shall be getting brollies with the Spurs logo on them upon arrival :P

That was a whirlwind few hours. Been after Bakkali and Barbosa for a while now. The latter has been linked with a lot of top clubs, and Gabigol looks set to be the next Messi, already having said his contract has a clause that Barca can take him when they want, a clause that was part of the Neymar deal. Meanwhile, Dragovic is being linked with Barca this week, is 22 and will likely rise soon enough :)

(*cues swoody coming in to kill the mood*)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

The Benfica manager must really like Honda to make an offer like that for him

If I owned any of those players I wouldn't want to sell any of them with the way ratings are going now

cp4r5.jpg

Look at pereira's condition its 124% Seaneh is obviously doping his players,if you care about honda's health you will sell him to me!!! :p

124!!! That's it I want more from my players.... MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    That's hardly fair.. Sure Balotelli is worth more than El Shaarawy :pac:

Outlandish remarks deserve outlandish measures!!!

Offer stands Baz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

(*cues swoody coming in to kill the mood*)
    The Benfica manager must really like Honda to make an offer like that for him

If I owned any of those players I wouldn't want to sell any of them with the way ratings are going now

the poor fella is a milan fan IRL which explains this transfer.

also he swapped the best prospect in the game for a 90 goalie which was eyebrow raising as well, but its his club and he can do whatever he wants as he's probably playing the game for the now rather then preparing for the future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement