Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Sorry dude, he's gone :)

Honda has agreed to join Benfica and has said he looks forward to the nicer weather which was a major factor in his decision to move.

Dragovic, Barbosa and Bakkali will all be journeying to London, and shall be getting brollies with the Spurs logo on them upon arrival :P

That was a whirlwind few hours. Been after Bakkali and Barbosa for a while now. The latter has been linked with a lot of top clubs, and Gabigol looks set to be the next Messi, already having said his contract has a clause that Barca can take him when they want, a clause that was part of the Neymar deal. Meanwhile, Dragovic is being linked with Barca this week, is 22 and will likely rise soon enough :)

(*cues swoody coming in to kill the mood*)

Sorry mate but I lost all interest after 'the next Messi' sick to death of it!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry mate but I lost all interest after 'the next Messi' sick to death of it!!!

Well its ok, you were 90% done the post at that stage :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

swoody wrote: »
    the poor fella is a milan fan IRL which explains this transfer.

also he swapped the best prospect in the game for a 90 goalie which was eyebrow raising as well, but its his club and he can do whatever he wants as he's probably playing the game for the now rather then preparing for the future.

Hes in a fight for promotion what do you expect,we all werent gifted with a highly rated first team you know. i dont blame any manager that does this,he can worry about the future once they have a stable D1 team. :p

Is it 'National be kind to Spurs day' or did I miss something???

Ramirez + some very good young prospects in, tip of the hat to you sir!!!

Is it 'National be kind to Spurs day' or did I miss something???

Yes it is.

I will accept El Shaawary as your contribution to this fine day :)

Just to add to a previous post, much thanks to the managers of Real and Benfica. Two very easy deals today for me, with very little negotiations on my part. Pleasure doing business with ye :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

When is it be kind to Malaga day?

Danger781 wrote: »
    When is it be kind to Malaga day?

I'd imagine that day will coincide with the day Isco hands in a transfer request :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Want to put a little wager on that????

Balotelli if your wrong... Cost price
    El Shaawary if your right.... Cost price

I'll give you all my players if you just stop asking me about Balotelli. I've received more messages from you about him than about every other player I've ever had from everyone since starting playing this game in 2008.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I'd imagine that day will coincide with the day Isco hands in a transfer request :P

So I guess that's the 31st of never..

bazarakus wrote: »
    I'll give you all my players if you just stop asking me about Balotelli. I've received more messages from you about him than about every other player I've ever had from everyone since starting playing this game in 2008.

Done!

I'll take that as a no then??? You don't REALLY believe that about Sturridge so do you??? Come on...., We're all friends here!!!!

So what your saying is I enquired about a player? Basically? If you don't want enquiries just mark as unavailable and don't put him on the TL....

Job done

Edit: about Balo... Your obviously doing it wrong if that's the case as I've had far lengthier conversations (2 way conversations unlike my enquirey for Balo) regarding transfers, have to put in the legwork!! Offer still stands put your Balo where your mouth is!

• Advertisement

rodrigo2.gif

Eduardo Salvio. Argentinian international 23 years old
    http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=35851

Available for transfer March 14th.

The kids got everything.

tumblr_mfw9ko82zh1s22mnzo1_250.gif

salvio4udqdg.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Remember people... Chiellini is available at the right price!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ydRMS2sKl6NeDP-0KvH4NpyKPYDp6tg3nI0hxnOprjGEbhdC

Done!

I'll take that as a no then??? You don't REALLY believe that about Sturridge so do you??? Come on...., We're all friends here!!!!

So what your saying is I enquired about a player? Basically? If you don't want enquiries just mark as unavailable and don't put him on the TL....

Job done

Edit: about Balo... Your obviously doing it wrong if that's the case as I've had far lengthier conversations (2 way conversations unlike my enquirey for Balo) regarding transfers, have to put in the legwork!! Offer still stands put your Balo where your mouth is!

You're still doing it. Shut up please just shut up. If I was ever going to sell him to you I'm never gonna sell him to you after this. There's a point in all negotiations where it's good just to shut the fcuk up for a minute. You went so far beyond that you didn't even notice I was no longer listening (and had exited the room).

And the only reason you're sh1tting a cactus about Sturridge is cos you're a manu fan. Fess up. Be real and honest. He's the second best striker in the league. he's scored 28 goals in 33 league games for Liverpool. Wellbeck has 19 in 82 for united. But yeah, they're basically the same player.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ouch!

sTr546k.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

This is hilarious :pac:

You're still doing it. Shut up please just shut up. If I was ever going to sell him to you I'm never gonna sell him to you after this. There's a point in all negotiations where it's good just to shut the fcuk up for a minute. You went so far beyond that you didn't even notice I was no longer listening (and had exited the room).

And the only reason you're sh1tting a cactus about Sturridge is cos you're a manu fan. Fess up. Be real and honest. He's the second best striker in the league. he's scored 28 goals in 33 league games for Liverpool. Wellbeck has 19 in 82 for united. But yeah, they're basically the same player.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So that's a no then?

This is hilarious :pac:

Order!!! Order in the court...

The honorable Rayne wooney presiding,

tumblr_m9we1tM28x1rrk7c1o1_400.gif

So that's a no then?

Oof. No need to get so personal mate. I was only joking. We're all friends here. &cetera &cetera.

• Advertisement

Oof. No need to get so personal mate. I was only joking. We're all friends here. &cetera &cetera.

Here man you'd be fantastic in a courtroom, I've never seen such ability in question dodging!!!

Last time, are you willing to put up or shut up over your Sturridge comments?

Yes/No.....

I'll sell you El Shaawary at min price if Sturridge hits 94 at end of season, era feck it I'm feeling generous, I'll give ya the WC and all!!! End of WC...

Can't say fairer than that????

Here man you'd be fantastic in a courtroom, I've never seen such ability in question dodging!!!

Yes/No.....

I'll sell you El Shaawary at min price if Sturridge hits 94 at end of season, era feck it I'm feeling generous, I'll give ya the WC and all!!! End of WC...

Balotelli won't be at Milan at that stage ;)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Balotelli won't be at Milan at that stage ;)

Your right... He'd be at Lazio of that I'm damn sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

SDragovic, Barbosa and Bakkali will all be journeying to London

Fair play dude big fan of Dragovic myself, some great players gained there.

Yes/No.....

OK OK Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh. Deal. Deal DONE in front of all these witnesses. If Sturridge hits 94 by the end of the 2014/2015 Premier League season then I agree to let you sell me El Shaawary at min price.

Please leave me alone now. I'm an old man. It's just a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

*covers eyes*

I hate it when we all fight! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

*covers eyes*

P552Jicn

Lil! ote="bazarakus;89283111"]OK OK Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh. Deal. Deal DONE in front of all these witnesses. If Sturridge hits 94 by the end of the 2014/2015 Premier League season then I agree to let you sell me El Shaawary at min price.

Please leave me alone now. I'm an old man. It's just a game.[/quote]

Lol! Thought so!!! Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

*covers eyes*

i think it's great craic. :D

• Advertisement

*covers eyes*

Who's fighting?

Baz said something and I called him on it, he backed down! Tis all only having a bit of crack anyhow!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement