Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Now all the dodgy deals can go ahead!! Yay...

I'm still at a loss as to why two deals between CIAN and GT were reversed even when CIAN was at different clubs for each. Was it the deal or is it something to do with the account?

I'm thinking we should call in that little old lady from Murder She Wrote, surely she'd get to the bottom of all this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

I'm still at a loss as to why two deals between CIAN and GT were reversed even when CIAN was at different clubs for each. Was it the deal or is it something to do with the account?

I'm thinking we should call in that little old lady from Murder She Wrote, surely she'd get to the bottom of all this!

I got Fernandinho 91 Srna 91 ronaldinho 90 and morata 87

for

Rossi 91 damiao 90 and a 33 year old 88....

I was living in fear of being reported,But im free now!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

for

Dodgy!!!

:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

for

If you were fearing it, then it was definitely dodgy!

I was trying to think of a third person to go with yourself and Tupac, but then i said why look any further than myself after my dodgy departure . . .
    Still keeping the heads above water though!

51EQe2BSAuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

An account issue would've resulted in both being banned I'm pretty sure, that's how I'd expect anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Funnily enough im more annoyed about loosing Rodriguez than the 91Gk. Im working on other deals for players that were in the GK deal anyway but had high hopes for Rodriquez.

Anything SMFA can do the un-reverse these deals?!

If you were fearing it, then it was definitely dodgy!

I was trying to think of a third person to go with yourself and Tupac, but then i said why look any further than myself after my dodgy departure . . .
    Still keeping the heads above water though!

51EQe2BSAuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

LOL It wasnt its just beefy regretted the deal and swoody posted it to boards. :p

Unlike some i follow the rules! :D

TheGunns wrote: »
    An account issue would've resulted in both being banned I'm pretty sure, that's how I'd expect anyways

I dont want to get into this again,but i think it usually results in a transfer ban.

Briano McDermotini steered Genoa CFC to victory against Estudiantes.

Genoa CFC beat Estudiantes 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.

Fortounis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pizarro and Zaza were also amongst the goalscorers.

Happy with that!

I dont want to get into this again,but i think it usually results in a transfer ban.

Wouldn't think so since multi accounts are against the rules so they'd ban you completely I think. Not read the rules in about 4 years though :o:D

• Advertisement

Jesus, hammering of the night went to Espanyol who were demolished 7-0 by Man Utd.

9 of the Man Utd players got a rating of 10.

The keeper was one of 2 who didn't, the other was LLORENTE who was given a 9 despite having 3 assists and a goal :eek:

Crazy that of you view the match and hover over the goals and assists, they were all assisted by De Gea, and all assists were for De Gea, something fcuked up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

A team of mostly kids knocked Flamengo out on penalties.

Everton in the next round will probably be as far as my kids go

Big thanks to my young lads for more than holding their own against Newcastle on Sunday, it allowed my to roll out my first 11 for this cup game ...
    Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against São Paulo FC.

FC Porto beat São Paulo FC 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.

Callejón scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Giovinco and De Bruyne were also amongst the goalscorers.

Dont like that little word 'badly' in there!
    Unfortunately, Joleon LESCOTT has been badly injured during the last game.

Oh its down to the last 16,Its getting exciting who is worthy enough to take over the reins of my legacy.
    Its a big responsibility lads,I wish you all good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The march goes on.

James Mcconville steered Hamburger SV to victory against Vélez Sársfield.
    Hamburger SV beat Vélez Sársfield 6 - 5 on penalties after a thrilling 3 - 3 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 3 fixture.
    Szalai scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nuytinck and Hunt were also amongst the goalscorers.

Knocked out by Kyiv, was hoping to sneak one before I might start playing a better team. Wasn't to be, always next season :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

It looks like I'll have to do a Mick McCarthy in the next shield game, fixture congestion is killing me at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The kids put up a decent showing against a full strength Leverkusen side! It was obvious that Leverkusen were getting cup revenge (much the same as Napoli earlier!!!!)

3-1 but the kids did OK!!!

Looks like Benteke has become the new Balotelli :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Lost 5-3 on penalties after a 0-0 draw.. gutted :(

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Looks like Benteke has become the new Balotelli :D

TBF he ain't the only one ;)

deals deals deals!!!!

I'm delighted to announce that a few managers (were honest enough about their drinking and) had the foresight to try and hammer out a deal in advance for Paddy's....

Eventually ... a deal has been agreed, all will be revealed when transfer bans expire.

:cool:
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    OK ...

GAITÁN, Nicolás' transfer ban end on 17-03-2014,
    now while I dont expect much any transfer business on the holiest of traditional Irish drinking days,
    I am looking to exchange the argentine attacking midfielderi n the days following Paddy's day.

I am looking for a young 89 DC or an older 90 DC

I'm willing to start negotiations early to avoid any anxiety on what will surely be an emotional,
    alco-pop fueled, parade filled (God RTE News will be full of parades that night :rolleyes:) monday.

This is the fella I'm on about :
    gaitan.png

Just checked there lads and I think the monitoring might be off, you get a message box when you click illegal

This Game World has the SMFA monitoring system switched off and so no deals can be reported.

Looks like its fixed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

The kids put up a decent showing against a full strength Leverkusen side! It was obvious that Leverkusen were getting cup revenge (much the same as Napoli earlier!!!!)

3-1 but the kids did OK!!!
    Can't buy a win in the league, think I'm going down to div 2 so will try have a good run in the cup.

Ok ... even with monitoring off ... dont care how big the offer is ... Januzaj is not going anywere! :cool:

Can't buy a win in the league, think I'm going down to div 2 so will try have a good run in the cup.

Hope you win it dude ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Just checked there lads and I think the monitoring might be off, you get a message box when you click illegal

This Game World has the SMFA monitoring system switched off and so no deals can be reported.

Looks like its fixed!!!

Since nothing can be reported i would like to announce i am Tupac Seaninho and Cian Baker. I have been running multiple accounts and doing dodgy deals all along and there is now't any of you can do!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Since nothing can be reported i would like to announce i am Tupac Seaninho and Cian Baker. I have been running multiple accounts and doing dodgy deals all along and there is now't any of you can do!!!!!

Linked accounts can still be reported.

Copy + paste aaaaaaaaaaand....SENT!! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Maldjd23 wrote: »

No, I'm Tupac, Seaninho and Cian.....

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    No, I'm Tupac, Seaninho and Cian.....

How can you be seaneh tupac and cian,Every one knows im atleast two of those!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement