Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I'm confused, who am I again????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'm delighted to announce that a few managers (were honest enough about their drinking and) had the foresight to try and hammer out a deal in advance for Paddy's....

Eventually ... a deal has been agreed, all will be revealed when transfer bans expire.

:cool:

Think I missed your message to say you were going with my offer for him. Can you send it on again just to confirm;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Think I missed your message to say you were going with my offer for him. Can you send it on again just to confirm;-)

:D

Funny!

:D

It's more out of a concern for squad harmony that I had to turn down your offer ... the other players might not feel comfortable bringing their WAGs to games ... he's no John Terry but rumour is that your fella's missus has fitted him with an electronic tagging system so she can track him all the way from Argentina :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Since nothing can be reported i would like to announce i am Tupac Seaninho and Cian Baker. I have been running multiple accounts and doing dodgy deals all along and there is now't any of you can do!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D

Multi accounts can still bd reported man.

Here's the smfa reply lads

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Multi accounts can still bd reported man.

You dont say,I must be invisible. :mad:

Any word on them un-reversing the deals reversed when monitoring was meant to be off?

Not bothered about the Akinfeev deal but well peeved over Rodriquez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

We at Napoli would like to announce the swap deal with Sunderland
    for Salvio and Behrami.

Where i am gonna play him i do not know but that is a problem for another day!

Any word on them un-reversing the deals reversed when monitoring was meant to be off?

No they won't do that

We at Napoli would like to announce the swap deal with Sunderland
    for Salvio and Behrami.

Where i am gonna play him i do not know but that is a problem for another day!

I Know where im going to play behrami anyway. :P Sorry arsenal and schalke.

Jaysus i won the cup and im single handedly keeping the transfer market ticking over!!

Enjoy him,He will be a future master of the game!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Just out of interest could you not get the clubs to sell them back to you at cash value? Do they still have your players you p/e'd?

Just out of interest could you not get the clubs to sell them back to you at cash value? Do they still have your players you p/e'd?

the manager has moved on so there is a new managers @ rodriguez's club ...

I've a deal linked up for another defender anyway so not a major deal ... just would have been nice to keep my player :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Portsmouth in the next round should be a tricky away tie.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, while on the topic of multi accounts, I think you should all know something.

I'm Batman.

tumblr_kq1jmwEN8o1qzeq62o1_500.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Your battery's dieing. :):D

Lads, while on the topic of multi accounts, I think you should all know something.

I'm Batman.

tumblr_kq1jmwEN8o1qzeq62o1_500.png

Terrible TSC just terrible,not funny in the slightest.Its so unfunny that im actually angry now!! :mad:

:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Lost 4-1 on peno's to Psv,had 16 shots in the game but only 7 on target,my backup striker and attacking mids suck b***s

You dont say,I must be invisible. :mad:

Shhhhhhh I think I heard something? Who said that???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I got Fernandinho 91 Srna 91 ronaldinho 90 and morata 87

for

Rossi 91 damiao 90 and a 33 year old 88....

I was living in fear of being reported,But im free now!! :D
    If you were fearing it, then it was definitely dodgy!

I was trying to think of a third person to go with yourself and Tupac, but then i said why look any further than myself after my dodgy departure . . .
    Still keeping the heads above water though!

51EQe2BSAuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    LOL It wasnt its just beefy regretted the deal and swoody posted it to boards. :p

Unlike some i follow the rules! :D

Hang on, it isn't that I regretted the deal and the way that it is posted makes it look like I'm a complete mug. The issue was that there was a fourth part of the deal which would have seen me get a 90 rated left back in exchange for an 89 rated striker which, IMO, would have levelled things out. But you can only do three transfers between clubs in a season which I didn't know and which I need to assume neither did you.

I'm also assuming that you're going to be levelling the transfer out as soon as the season is over,

Wait... What??? Why am I dodgey again? I wasn't even involved in that transfer???

• Advertisement

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I'm also assuming that you're going to be levelling the transfer out as soon as the season is over,

I am,But as part of the original deal,You hurt me beefy,You hurt me bad with your refusal to reply to my remedies for that situation FFS athletic club had to act as an intermediate. :P (thank you hercule)

Adriano for balzaretti at the seasons start.

I think that even SM are embarrassed by the recent Sturridge change!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

For goodness sake mate give it a rest. Sturridge has been incredible for Liverpool for 14 months, is one of the best strikers in one of the top leagues in the World and will be a starter for England at the World Cup.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    For goodness sake mate give it a rest. Sturridge has been incredible for Liverpool for 14 months, is one of the best strikers in one of the top leagues in the World and will be a starter for England at the World Cup.

Yawn... Joke man, relax!!!

You'll notice they neglected to post his increase just as it happens we were talking about him....

Don't take it to heart man, if you don't like my comments justput me on ignore and job done

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Since nothing can be reported i would like to announce i am Tupac Seaninho and Cian Baker. I have been running multiple accounts and doing dodgy deals all along and there is now't any of you can do!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D
    Wilberto wrote: »
    No, I'm Tupac, Seaninho and Cian.....
    I'm confused, who am I again????

Well whichever of you are Cian Baker, can one of you just log on and accept/reject/negotiate pending transfer bids!? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

297134.png

It's time for Ricky to move on.. Mainly looking for cash but feel free to surprise me with a p/e ;)

Will not be revealing offers as people get annoyed when I do :pac: So I will simply reject your offer if someone has offered more than you.

When the bids stop flowing in I will accept the highest bidder :D

Danger781 wrote: »

Will not be revealing offers as people get annoyed when I do :pac: So I will simply reject your offer if someone has offered more than you.

Reveal offers in pm's or on here i always do,it will only cost you better deals if you dont!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Reveal offers in pm's or on here i always do,it will only cost you better deals if you dont!! ;)

I definitely will not be revealing it publicly on here........ :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I definitely will not be revealing it publicly on here........ :rolleyes:

my moneys on the best bid coming from norwich.

and for Hoolahan. :D

• Advertisement

It's time for Ricky to move on.. Mainly looking for cash but feel free to surprise me with a p/e ;)

When the bids stop flowing in I will accept the highest bidder :D

He was my first signing in this GW, his deal going through coupled with my inexperience in this game at the time caused my Pato deal (only accepted bid) to fail due to lack of funds ... :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement