Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Håkon LORENTZEN

Just had a +3 on a 16 year old Swoody ;)

Profit of £810,000 if i were to sell him now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

With recent resentment being thrown at PSG,Your hero and ''Cup champion for life'' Has decided to dedicate his pending league victory to you,The boards managers,

I am your hero,I am your inspiration and i will never let you down!!!

Sunderland vs PSG.

Tonight its make or break!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

With recent resentment being thrown at PSG,Your hero and ''Cup champion for life'' Has decided to dedicate his pending league victory to you,The boards managers,

I am your hero,I am your inspiration and i will never let you down!!!

Sunderland vs PSG.

Tonight its make or break!!!

Wait.... What???

You won a cup???? First I've heard..... Tell me more of this fable

Jesus,

How annoying is it playing this game when your gold status is expiring!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

This games a joke!
    Played a full strength team tonight at home against a Wolfsburg team that haven't been touched in 27 days and have nearly all their team at under 50% fitness.

Lose 1-0.
    Ugh...

• Advertisement

Leandro PAREDES curls in a beautiful cross towards GABBIADINI.
    GABBIADINI gets in front of his marker well and powers a header on goal.
    Goal GOAL!! - It hits the back of the net.

Now that's what you want on your debut! Start as you mean to go on!!!

Won 2-0, I think there may be something in this dropping players if they don't put in the performances..... hmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

phobia phobia steered Club América to victory against Olympique Lyonnais.
    Club América outclassed Olympique Lyonnais and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Shawcross scored the winner for Club América and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. seemed to link well with Mathieu,

Well done lads, money well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Arsenal.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Porto and Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.
    Guaita had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

FC Schalke 04 outclassed West Bromwich Albion and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Nordtveit scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Meyer was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 goals and 8 assists from meyer is a nice return..Up to 2nd in the league as well:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Up into 3rd.

How the **** has that happened...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Another serious injury. Almost half of my first XI out now. I would have played a fringe side against Napoli in the Shield, now it'll be the bottom of the barrell players as ethe fringe guys are needed for the League matches!

Beefy Cauley Woodrow started for fulham yesterday who'd a thunk it. :eek:

Really surprised at that. Can see why they were annoyed he was on the bench in L2 for Southend if that's how highly they rate him.

He'll be a solid Championship striker. Don't worry I don't see you regretting that deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Things need to turn around if I'm gonna gain promotion.

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburger SV defeat to AS Roma.
    Hamburger SV slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to AS Roma in their Division 2 fixture.

Really starting to think fitness doesn't matter at all.

1-0 loss dominated possession and shots on target as usual but i just dont have the quality. I deserve better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

2-1 loss to Valencia, they battered me in fairness, Lass with the winner...;(

1-0 loss dominated possession and shots on target as usual but i just dont have the quality. I deserve better than this.

Your right...

You deserve a cup or something.... Ever win one of those???

Your right...

You deserve a cup or something.... Ever win one of those???

Dont worry im betting on you to win Division 4 silverware next season. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Well I robbed rangers,only 4 shots on target,win 4-3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club outclassed Fenerbahçe SK and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Susaeta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Herrera and Gómez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice bit of a run going, dropping the big boys for a few games a while ago has worked out really well

Dont worry im betting on you to win Division 4 silverware next season. :D

We are staying up! We are staying up!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Inter lose again.......... anyone up for a friendly before the next round of games???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady earned a draw with Newcastle United against Liverpool.
    Newcastle United dominated much of the play against Liverpool but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Lads here is a question for you who will take over at united centre backs after vidic and rio are gone?

Seeing links with savic and many others nothing seems to claim the current youngsters have a chance.

Draw away to Marseille for Genoa, decent result which keeps me in touching distance towards the top end of the table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

4-1 home win against Dortmund. Happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Iago wrote: »
    Anzhi beat Club América 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Elia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Roncaglia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Anzhi have now won 5 games in a row after beating Club América setting a new club record.

After their result against Club América, Anzhi are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Keep rolling, rolling, rolling!!

Anzhi outclassed Galatasary SK and beat 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Elia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Barrada was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Anzhi have now won 6 games in a row after beating Galatasary SK setting a new club record.

After their result against Galatasary SK, Anzhi are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

After a ropey start my new signings are definitely gelling, and how glad am I that nobody was willing to take Elia when I was desperately trying to get rid of him preseason?

7 goals, 2 assists & 2 MoMs in 13 games this season. Like a different player tbh.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Lads here is a question for you who will take over at united centre backs after vidic and rio are gone?

Seeing links with savic and many others nothing seems to claim the current youngsters have a chance.

I really think it is Jones+1.

JamboMac wrote: »

As a Utd fan, it will be Johnny Evans and a new signing.... If it were Fergie still in charge I'd be 90% sure it would be Garay..... There were just too many stories about him...

Under Moyes, lotto really

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I really think it is Jones+1.

He's getting labeled as a utility player which could go against him when it comes to first choice CB

• Advertisement

As a Utd fan, it will be Johnny Evans and a new signing.... If it were Fergie still in charge I'd be 90% sure it would be Garay..... There were just too many stories about him...

Under Moyes, lotto really

Like Evans myself and garay would have to be the most experienced other than the Roma centre backs, although savic would do me a favour at hamburg but jones he's more miss than hit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement