Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Looks like a future friendly got canceled or the mgr accepted another request while mine was pending (pretty much since start of the season)

Wouldnt happen if i had won a cup competition :p

Here was me thinking it was cancelled in the manner of one of your deals, with the time of posting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

In what was described as a Cup Tie atmosphere at the Stadium of Light, Sunderland and Genoa played out a 1-1 draw.

Sunderland treated the game like their now infamous Cup Final victory and gave it their all from the start, whereas Genoa were happy to treat it like a Youth Cup tie and dominated much of the play.

In an unusual turn of events, the media that had gathered stormed out of the press room when the Sunderland manager informed them that he would only be answering questions related to their Cup glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

After snapping up a few Atletic Madrid youths last night, I went back to see who else is available ....

And noticed that Cruzeiro has been busy! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

NAPOLI!!!

I wont be online for a few days,I will do our deal sat!! :)

NAPOLI!!!

I wont be online for a few days,I will do our deal sat!! :)
    Ahum ... how bout our bet deal?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I will partially stick to it......

Giving keita alone is theft enough....

I will partially stick to it......

Giving keita alone is theft enough....

Good thing we agreed 2 players so ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sweet! Onur Kivrak, on loan at Malaga, gets a rise from 87 to 88 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

What? Someone around here that actually takes on a bet laid down to them?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Martin O'Neill has resigned as the manager of RCD Espanyol.

Applications lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

just looked at their FB page cause i keep getting logged out after a few minutes and noticed this question put to managers a few days ago.......
    What 3 improvements / new features would you like to see the most on Soccer Manager?

Have your say and simply list them like in this example:

1. Improve match engine
    2. Add youth leagues
    3. Add squad numbers

Remember that it's you, the manager, that help drive the game forward with your ideas.

.....interesting!

swoody wrote: »
    just looked at their FB page cause i keep getting logged out after a few minutes and noticed this question put to managers a few days ago.......

.....interesting!

Did you spot my rant??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

swoody wrote: »

.....interesting!

Youth leagues is probably my most wanted thing :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I agree with the match engine upgrade.
    With them partnering with Soccer Wiki they have a really good opportunity to start using player attributes.

Imagine actually being able to sign players for the sole purpose of them having good passing,shooting or long shots. Being able to sign players because they fit *your* system.
    It would really make the transfer market more interesting and stop people buying players only because they might rise in rating.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I agree with the match engine upgrade.
    With them partnering with Soccer Wiki they have a really good opportunity to start using player attributes.

Imagine actually being able to sign players for the sole purpose of them having good passing,shooting or long shots. Being able to sign players because they fit *your* system.
    It would really make the transfer market more interesting and stop people buying players only because they might rise in rating.

Completely agree, the game engine is the priority and needs attention before anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wins Copa del Boards
    Top of Boards.ie league

Everything is fine in my opinion... Change nothing!!! :D

Seriously though, the match engine would be priority for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Can't believe I never got a half decent offer for Everton riberio after all the crying people were doing saying money is worthless in this game.. ah well ill hold on to him so he can help me win div 3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

modo85 wrote: »
    Can't believe I never got a half decent offer for Everton riberio after all the crying people were doing saying money is worthless in this game.. ah well ill hold on to him so he can help me win div 3

Chairman restrictions only let me offer 15 million and I'm sure others are the same

The way you talk about him you'd think he was the next Messi :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Chairman restrictions only let me offer 15 million and I'm sure others are the same

305ebcd8006c9d2aeb34c54e980550bf.png

he's not worth more imo...

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Same here. Will gladly pay the 15m for him:-)

The way you talk about him you'd think he was the next Messi :pac:

Show me were I said anything about the players ability.... Your away with the fairies barney

Show me were I said anything about the players ability.... Your away with the fairies barney

It was a joke.. Calm your tits :D
    calm-your-tits-no.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2 things.

Define "decent"; I can offer 14m. Will you accept that?

Secondly, I'd go for him, but I need to invest what cash I have into a defender or left back. I don't believe cash is worthless. I do think that at different times of the season, people will have different priorities AND a lack of funds if they've recently invested.

2 things.

Define "decent"; I can offer 14m. Will you accept that?

Secondly, I'd go for him, but I need to invest what cash I have into a defender or left back. I don't believe cash is worthless. I do think that at different times of the season, people will have different priorities AND a lack of funds if they've recently invested.

14 m is very much a decent offer and I would of accepted if I was offered that yesterday but 3 people have offered me better offers in the last 5 mins.. ye see it pays to cry ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

14 m is very much a decent offer and I would of accepted if I was offered that yesterday but 3 people have offered me better offers in the last 5 mins.. ye see it pays to cry ;)

I offered you 15m a few weeks ago and you rejected :confused:

I offered you 15m a few weeks ago and you rejected :confused:

Someone did an Arsenal, €15,000,001 :D

I was also offered 18 million at that time aswell and I rejected because I wanted to hold on to him. The more games went by the more my players got tired and I decided if I wanna challenge for the title I need a bigger first team squad so I think (fingers crossed) it might be wise to cash in on him and build my first team squad

I was also offered 18 million at that time aswell and I rejected because I wanted to hold on to him. The more games went by the more my players got tired and I decided if I wanna challenge for the title I need a bigger first team squad so I think (fingers crossed) it might be wise to cash in on him and build my first team squad

18M won't get you much in the GW.

• Advertisement

18M won't get you much in the GW.

Might get ya Luuk ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement