Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

swoody wrote: »
    just logged in there and spotted this, its the first time i've seen it in this gameworld between an external and an unmanaged club.

The deal involving Charlton Athletic and Standard Liège regarding Reza GHOOCHANNEJHAD has collapsed as the SMFA refuse to sanction such a deal.

well at least unmanaged clubs cant sell, i dont know if they can still buy tho.

They can still buy can't they, Santa Cruz at Malaga being the most recent example, West Brom bought Anelka and Rosenberg,

So they will still buy the clubs real life players where possible, which is a shame for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No one knows what the craic is with it!!

people where doing deals....like

i'll buy x player for 3 players plus cash..... obviously you can only use 2 as exchanges so the cash in the deal was then used to buy the third player. some dove straight in instead of waiting a week or so and bought the 3rd player once the first deal was complete but that raises a red flag in SMFA HQ and bam they're banned for doing business for the rest of the gameworlds exsistance or till they quit. none of these deals have happened this season tho as they have/had found a new way. also some wanted to spend 10's of millions on a player and not have the SMFA to deal with.

that's my understanding on why people where keen on in....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

i'll buy x player for 3 players plus cash..... obviously you can only use 2 as exchanges so the cash in the deal was then used to buy the third player. some dove straight in instead of waiting a week or so and bought the 3rd player once the first deal was complete but that raises a red flag in SMFA HQ and bam they're banned for doing business for the rest of the gameworlds exsistance or till they quit. none of these deals have happened this season tho as they have/had found a new way. also some wanted to spend 10's of millions on a player and not have the SMFA to deal with.

Did you mean to quote me? I know why people wanted it off, what I'm saying is, no one is quite sure how the monitoring is working at the moment as some deals are supposedly still being reported and others are being reversed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Swoodys explanation above was one reason why I voted for a change.

Another for me was me agreeing to sell a player for a little over face value, and got another player as well (Yilmaz to Lazio) and it being reversed, despite it being a perfectly legitimate transfer.

Edit - I said at the time that I was against it being turned off, but some of the posts in the poll thread convinced me otherwise.
    Not sure now again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Yeah those are the plus sides to it but I've seen comments saying it was a mistake and all that... I.e the scare mongering that I say would happen when it was being discussed from day one....

But I'm interested to know why EXACTLY people have apparently changed their mind because I can't see ANYTHING that has shed a negaitive light on turning it off as of late???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Danger781 wrote: »
    Bayern just offered me Mandzukic and Shaqiri for Isco :o

While that was, in my opinion, the best offer I received for him I rejected it. I want to make it clear to everyone that I don't intend on selling anyone for the moment, and that goes double for Isco.

I only joined the club this morning... Would ye feck off and let me settle in! :pac:

Was there a reason you cancelled our friendly for next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Was there a reason you cancelled our friendly for next week?

I cancelled every friendly that had been arranged with Malaga simply because it wasn't me who arranged them.. :o Except the match against Lazio.. Just so I can teach tupac a thing or two ;)

Anyone can feel free to throw in a new friendly proposal and I'll more than likely accept :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I cancelled every friendly that had been arranged with Malaga simply because it wasn't me who arranged them.. :o Except the match against Lazio.. Just so I can teach tupac a thing or two ;)

Anyone can feel free to throw in a new friendly proposal and I'll more than likely accept :)

Ok. No problem, I will probably request one as I want to try out a couple of new tactics. Thanks

I'm free for friendlies too :)

Bayern

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I am also up for a few friendlies :)

Werder Bremen

• Advertisement

Werder Bremen

I have an idea...

Nope, it's gone.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Werder Bremen

I'll be playing you twice this season as is ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Your all buck wild soaking wet for isco :p
    Is he the messiah or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I wish I had gotten those kind of deals for Eriksen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I'll be playing you twice this season as is ;)

More directed at the other lads looking to arrange a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

159001414.jpg

Demba BA for sale!
    90 F(RLC)
    28yrs
    AVP: 7.60

ONLY willing to swap looking for either 2 89s. Age isn't a issue.
    Mainly needing a Defender.

KERSPLAT! ! steered Bayern München to victory against FC Porto.
    Bayern München outclassed FC Porto and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Dante and Ribéry were also amongst the goalscorers.

Very happy with that. 11 games unbeaten, 2nd in Div 1 to Valencia on GD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Neil McDonald steered Spartak Moskva to victory against Aston Villa.
    Spartak Moskva beat Aston Villa 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Dempsey scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Donovan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

6 first teamers missing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SS Cavani strike again...another goal and MOTM award for the leagues top striker as Juve are put to the sword!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Hammered 4-0, don't experiment with tactics kids :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

mackeire wrote: »
    Neil McDonald steered Spartak Moskva to victory against Aston Villa.
    Spartak Moskva beat Aston Villa 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Dempsey scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Donovan was also on the scoresheet for his side.

6 first teamers missing

Fook off :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Matthew Scorr steered Beşiktaş JK to victory against fierce rivals Galatasaray SK in the Istanbul Derby.
    Beşiktaş JK outclassed Galatasaray SK and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ba had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Sessègnon was on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that considering Michu got sent off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

lol red card in first minute for Mauri... but again a late equaliser for my opponent and ANOTHER draw...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

1st vs 2nd in Div 2 on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Fook off :mad:

no you fook off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    KERSPLAT! ! steered Bayern München to victory against FC Porto.
    Bayern München outclassed FC Porto and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Dante and Ribéry were also amongst the goalscorers.

Very happy with that. 11 games unbeaten, 2nd in Div 1 to Valencia on GD

Lambs to the slaughter ....

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Bayern München.
    FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Bayern München in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Great win for the kids from Valencia over Atletico. I'm so proud of them :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Real madrid 5-1 dortmund

Enough said :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Man City 0-0 Sunderland,City keeper joe hart won man of the match,Copying valencias simple back to basic tactics is paying off i should of won that match 3-0!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Goes all out attack against bottom side in league...wins by 1 goal :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement