Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

1-1 draw for my Everton team against Shaktar Donestk.

Left in an 89th minute equaliser although a draw was probably a fair result.

5 points off Roma at the top, 12 games unbeaten in league and cup (into the Quarter Finals), all going nicely at Everton.

I've probably jinxed myself, watch me lose ten in a row now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

2, 6 (pen), 7, 29, 31, 77, 82.

tumblr_mf5ttrhsbM1qdlh1io1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Happy with that!

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with FC Porto against Chelsea.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Porto and Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.
    Giovinco and Lennon were amongst the goalscorers.
    440.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

unkymo wrote: »
    1-1 draw for my Everton team against Shaktar Donestk.

Left in an 89th minute equaliser although a draw was probably a fair result.

5 points off Roma at the top, 12 games unbeaten in league and cup (into the Quarter Finals), all going nicely at Everton.

I've probably jinxed myself, watch me lose ten in a row now!

It was an even game between two even sides. Well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

swoody wrote: »
    2, 6 (pen), 7, 29, 31, 77, 82.

Early reports indicate that there was one winner of tonight's jackpot draw, the winning ticket was sold in Turin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Early reports indicate that there was one winner of tonight's jackpot draw, the winning ticket was sold in Turin.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha post of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

AJ Auxerre beat CSKA Moskva 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Raffael scored the winner for AJ Auxerre and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Big win for me. Was playing the second place side, and have now extended my lead out to five points and three wins on the trot. Momentum is building nicely.

My front four are starting to really work well together and some defensive shuffles I've made have got me like three clean sheets in four.

Queue a weekend of rejecting transfer bids again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ander ITURRASPE has completed his move to US Palermo from SS Lazio for 5,000,000 plus Ribeiro DODÔ and Ishak BELFODIL

Nice doing business Palermo!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Applied for Espanyol job. Same username as on boards

do the player profiles not open for anyone else or is it just me......?

the site crashed as well for a while... i bet they're doing shít that doesn't need to be done.

edit: back working again now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1-1 with United last night.

Had I won, I think I would be top on goal difference :O considering my bad start to the season, I seem to be on a little undefeated streak right now. And despite trying to rid myself of Hernandez, he's broken the top 10 Div 1 goalscorers now :D

1-1 with United last night.

Had I won, I think I would be top on goal difference :O considering my bad start to the season, I seem to be on a little undefeated streak right now. And despite trying to rid myself of Hernandez, he's broken the top 10 Div 1 goalscorers now :D

speaking of top goalscorers.....dunno what the united manager was doing with nani and hulk but they're doing phenomenal for me so far (touch wood), now if i could get sanchez to bang in a few more i'll never lose to poor teams like porto again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

speaking of top goalscorers.....dunno what the united manager was doing with nani and hulk but they're doing phenomenal for me so far (touch wood), now if i could get sanchez to bang in a few more i'll never lose to poor teams like porto again.

Ahum .... Porto reserves! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Napoli I can do that deal for mignolet,Im after buying an old 89 GK helton for 4.2m hes still portos number one.

Hes been available for the last two weeks and no one bid....Amazing if i say so myself would of expected the lower league clubs to have a bid on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SSC Napoli would like to announce their latest signing. Simon Mignolet will arrive from Sunderland in a swap deal for Gokhan Inler.

It leaves us with two of the best young keepers in the game who will no doubt bitch and moan about having to rotate and eventually they will both want to leave! For the moment thou all is good!!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    SSC Napoli would like to announce their latest signing. Simon Mignolet will arrive from Sunderland in a swap deal for Gokhan Inler.

It leaves us with two of the best young keepers in the game who will no doubt bitch and moan about having to rotate and eventually they will both want to leave! For the moment thou all is good!!

At one time you were my main rival.....Now you sign my players at will...that cup win seems a long time ago.... :(

Cheers tho,Its a good deal for me in the here and now,one last attempt to turn things around.

Napoli I can do that deal for mignolet,Im after buying an old 89 GK helton for 4.2m hes still portos number one.

Hes been available for the last two weeks and no one bid....Amazing if i say so myself would of expected the lower league clubs to have a bid on him.

em........Heltons out for 3 months IRL after having surgery on the Achilles tendon in his right foot.

ng3112183.jpg

also Fabiano who made his debut yesterday against napoli was impressive and will surely keep Helton out when he returns as the new manager will want to look to the future.

em........Heltons out for 3 months IRL after having surgery on the Achilles tendon in his right foot.

ng3112183.jpg

also Fabiano who made his debut yesterday against napoli was impressive and will surely keep Helton out when he returns as the new manager will want to look to the future.

Thats ok I have fabiano in my squad too. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

At one time you were my main rival.....Now you sign my players at will...that cup win seems a long time ago.... :(

Cheers tho,Its a good deal for me in the here and now,one last attempt to turn things around.

Ill be back for Morata soon enough!!!;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

In need of a quality Central AM,

have cash and maybe Wilfred Bony as P/E for right player?

Hit me up.

Club America

• Advertisement

has anyone had a monster rating rise yet......?

i've had a few +5's and a sprinkle of +3's and a month or so later a +4 on the same player (why they don't just give him +7 in the first place is beyond me), finding that +10 riser is proving to be tricky.

phobia2011 wrote: »
    In need of a quality Central AM,

have cash and maybe Wilfred Bony as P/E for right player?

Hit me up.

Club America

are you receiving chat msgs on SM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

has anyone had a monster rating rise yet......?

i've had a few +5's and a sprinkle of +3's and a month or so later a +4 on the same player (why they don't just give him +7 in the first place is beyond me), finding that +10 riser is proving to be tricky.

I'd a +17 or +18 at Sao Paulo in the first season, only +1s and +2s really since :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyway to check transfers from season 1?

ah jesus christ schalke.

ah jesus christ schalke.

Thought the exact same myself! That's a bit mad!!!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Anyway to check transfers from season 1?

Yes... What you do is....

Oh yeah, forgot

Thought the exact same myself! That's a bit mad!!!

good thing i have a plan b in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

What happened with Schalke???

• Advertisement

What happened with Schalke???

Cant talk about it ;)

there was a m!cky measureing competition and he presented a whopper :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement