Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Lads they have made changes to SM....

It no longer says the club (RL and SM) when you click into a player....

Also have more formations been added or is it me???? Here's hoping they have worked on the game engine!!!

i knew they where up to something when the site crashed on me yesterday...
    swoody wrote: »
    do the player profiles not open for anyone else or is it just me......?

the site crashed as well for a while... i bet they're doing shít that doesn't need to be done.

edit: back working again now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

i knew they where up to something when the site crashed on me yesterday...

Jaysus, you're like mystic meg! Any chance of the lotto numbers!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

*awaits gif with lotto numbers*

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    *awaits gif with lotto numbers*

A hilarious one no doubt!

dont play the lotto but i did have suarez captain today in FF, does that count? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

JamboMac wrote: »
    Wow man city must be too heavy with all them players to climb the league must be time to sell.

Why would I have to sell?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

dont play the lotto but i did have suarez captain today in FF, does that count? :pac:

As did I, and probably about 10 million others I would imagine.

Me too, had Yaya and Oscar as well but also had Mertesacker(Sp?) and a few other low scores, on 73 for the week before bonuses

Me too, had Yaya and Oscar as well but also had Mertesacker(Sp?) and a few other low scores, on 73 for the week before bonuses

i'm on 79 pre bonuses. have yaya as well but everyone else was meh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

gerp99 wrote: »
    Why would I have to sell?

Obviously it's all that talent weighing you down, probably be in division 2 next season.

• Advertisement

Obviously it's all that talent weighing you down, probably be in division 2 next season.

Are you just looking for an argument??

Are you just looking for an argument??

Wow you make a comment and you get this, I'll just play the game and not bother here.

Wow you make a comment and you get this, I'll just play the game and not bother here.

who or what are you looking for?

who or what are you looking for?

Don't worry I won't bother to grace this forum.

If I make a comment saying you are going to get your team relegated then you would take offence. I have only taken over the team recently enough. Plenty of teams with similar sized squads as mine.

If I make a comment saying you are going to get your team relegated then you would take offence. I have only taken over the team recently enough. Plenty of teams with similar sized squads as mine.

I wouldn't but, I'll keep all comments away from this, it's a disgraceful game engine so it's all lotto sorry if offended.

I wouldn't but, I'll keep all comments away from this, it's a disgraceful game engine so it's all lotto sorry if offended.

Fair enough, felt like you were singling me out! I do agree about the game engine, its shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Jesus that turned into a mini-train wreck!!!!

Anyhow, how's everyone's day going??? I had a 10 or so team accumulator and Wolfsburg let me down..... Lot to answer for Mr, Wolfsburg!!!! Grrrr!!!

Though I do have Utd 2-0 and Rooney to score first...... Shhhhhh

Jesus that turned into a mini-train wreck!!!!

Anyhow, how's everyone's day going??? I had a 10 or so team accumulator and Wolfsburg let me down..... Lot to answer for Mr, Wolfsburg!!!! Grrrr!!!

After Spurs ruining my bet the other night I left off the betting today!! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Fair enough, felt like you were singling me out! I do agree about the game engine, its shocking

I agree its all a lottery I think the cup games are the only fixtures where the manager can use their skills to have an impact on the game.

• Advertisement

I agree its all a lottery I think the cup games are the only fixtures where the manager can use their skills to have an impact on the game.

Yup I'd agree there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The cup is even more of a lottery, even more skewed to little teams ;)

Ahem....

28-1 @ 10e!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lads they have made changes to SM....

It no longer says the club (RL and SM) when you click into a player....

Also have more formations been added or is it me???? Here's hoping they have worked on the game engine!!!

I meant to reply to this earlier. I can't see any of these changes. It still says what clubs the player is playing for (both real life club and in-game club), and it still has the same formations. Is it the mobile app that you're using?? I'm on the full site anyway so maybe that's it!

Wilberto wrote: »
    I meant to reply to this earlier. I can't see any of these changes. It still says what clubs the player is playing for (both real life club and in-game club), and it still has the same formations. Is it the mobile app that you're using?? I'm on the full site anyway so maybe that's it!

No, I'm on the main site, try clicking on one of your own players and see does it say your club and RL club under his PIC.... It used to be now its gone

Edit: about formations, I'm not sure but it just looks like there is more? Maybe not?

No, I'm on the main site, try clicking on one of your own players and see does it say your club and RL club under his PIC.... It used to be now its gone

Edit: about formations, I'm not sure but it just looks like there is more? Maybe not?

Wait.... Now its back to normal????

Wait.... Now its back to normal????

You must have been drunk today, backing united to win a game and seeing things on SM that arent there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Holy stuff!

There's a few serious offers for Bale.
    Cant see me selling though lads...

I bow to the superiority of a cup winner ...

I had stuck Keita (recently purchased from Sunderland) up front to see if he could score a few against his previous employer ... the answer is no :p ...

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Sunderland.

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Sunderland in their Friendly fixture.

Feghouli was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement

whats the story with Wilfried Bony? is he available or not.

and @ madrid my pm still hasn't been answered and i see you online lodging bids for bale.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement