Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

87 D,DMC available for loan if anyone needs backup

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

2-1 win over Gremio, keeps me in the playoff hunt in Div 4.

We have reached the half way stage, how does everyone feel they are getting on?

I am delighted at the half way point, mid-table obscurity but for my squad that's a decent return..

..Only 14 points ahead of Sunderland which is kinda embarrassing but other then that!!..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭tom_k

T K steered Palmeiras to victory against Galatasaray SK.

Palmeiras beat Galatasaray SK 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Vokes scored all 3 goals for Palmeiras and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A win at last against managerless Galatasaray. Sam Vokes hat trick on his debut. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The offer for Tony JANTSCHKE of RCD Espanyol from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

a couple of 85's i'm looking to sell if anyone's interested.

45090.jpg
    Richmond BOAKYE
    (Juventus On Loan at Elche CF)

46457.jpg
    Jakub KOSECKI
    (Legia Warszawa)

43113.jpg
    Gonçalves ISMAILY
    (Shakhtar Donetsk)

46270.jpg
    Fausto ROSSI
    (Juventus On Loan at Real Valladolid)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,194 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Raised a smile this morning,

Real Madrid are prepared to splash out to capture Genoa CFC defender Mattia PERÌN.

Might try him in defence and see how he gets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

At the moment it is looking like another season of mid-table medeocrity (currently 11th) and no decent cup run.

If thats what it takes to preserve Div1 status then I'm happy enough with the 1st 1/2 of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    The offer for Tony JANTSCHKE of RCD Espanyol from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that. :)

You're welcome! I've had a few bids for him so I'm probably missing something but I needed the money cos I'm just starting. Hoping for a big signing in the next few days!

Juan ARANGO 89* AM(rlc) for sale for 6M.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Colemania wrote: »
    You're welcome! I've had a few bids for him so I'm probably missing something but I needed the money cos I'm just starting. Hoping for a big signing in the next few days!

Watch blobby I know you are new so i will give you the low down trust no one they are all out to get you,Im probably the only one here who wont try and rip you off,

I won the cup BTW,Just in case you didnt know my sunderland side have been out witting the european powerhouses for the last two seasons,I started off with a team of 87's and now i have a team of 90's. :D

Stick with it and you will do well who knows maybe one day you will become an heroic cup champion just like me!

• Advertisement

day 4 and still no updated risers

1abc0d6ca0edac80f8da64f890f7413f.png

and there's been no new players added either in that time as well.

what are soccerwiki playing at :mad:

SMOLNIKOV D(RL),DM,M(R) 25yrs - 87* - 7M

NELOM D,DM(L) 23yrs - 85* - 5M

ARANGO AM(RLC) 33yrs - 89* - 6M

BOTTA AM(RLC),F(RL) 24yrs - 85* - 5M

All available for cash.
    I'll knock 500K off the price of the first player bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Sold. To the mafioso in the trillby. Now pi$$ off and annoy him about him please.

The offer for Mario BALOTELLI of AC Milan from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

1_1644820.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against Manchester City.
    Borussia Dortmund beat Manchester City 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Subotić scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Casemiro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

That win push's me upto 10th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat Shanghai Shenhua 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Herrera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Eto\'o was on the scoresheet for his side.

First time I've beaten Shanghai in seven attempts, six straight wins and now into second!

It's clear you don't agree with his transfer methods but we have rules against this sort of witch hunt. You've brought up his transfers 3 times on the thread and mentioned it in the game also. How he runs his team is completely upto him. If he wants too buy those kind of players then we have no choice but too leave him. If you really are worried for good of the game world etc then drop him a pm and explain how you think he's wasting his time.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    It's clear you don't agree with his transfer methods but we have rules against this sort of witch hunt. You've brought up his transfers 3 times on the thread and mentioned it in the game also. How he runs his team is completely upto him. If he wants too buy those kind of players then we have no choice but too leave him. If you really are worried for good of the game world etc then drop him a pm and explain how you think he's wasting his time.

3 Times in one post yes.
    I was joking edward. :rolleyes:

Stop killing the thread and have a laugh every one gets ripped on around here from myself to yourself its part of the buzz and the thread would be utterly dead without it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against US Palermo.
    Estudiantes beat US Palermo 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Hoilett scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    N'zonzi and Gebre Selassie were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well, the above mightily impressive victory has managed to preserve my top half of the table status at the midway point. It would be nice to maintain a push for the play-off for the duration of the second half of the season but, in truth, a finish in the top half should be the realistic target. Mind you, I'm still only 10 points clear of relegation on 28 points!!

• Advertisement

Ok, Im going to move this lad on ...

he has left me once already until the SM FBI decided to send him back.

The rest of my team are a little uneasy with him in the squad when he was all too eager to move when the oportunity arose ...

Give me a shout if you are interested.

mpala.png

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to US Palermo from AC Milan in a swap deal for Chaves FRED and Correia ADRIANO.

article-2270174-173C25BC000005DC-838_634x704.jpg

I've been wanting him for a long time, so i'm happy with that.

Mac
    Burlap

and surprisingly kersplat are now on my list,
    as punishment for their actions i wont be posting here for the next 48hrs. :pac:

Mac
    Burlap

as punishment for their actions i wont be posting here for the next 48hrs. :pac:

Must be a big list ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Mac
    Burlap

Mission accomplished:p

lol at liverpools counter-offer to Espanyol for Raheem Sterling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Beaten by Bayern Munich for Felix Kroos, finding it very hard to compete for any players :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

swoody wrote: »
    lol at liverpools counter-offer to Espanyol for Raheem Sterling

Details please

bazarakus wrote: »
    Details please

Liverpool have made a counter-offer reported to be worth 23,943,000 for Raheem STERLING of RCD Espanyol plus Ali AHAMADA and Héctor MORENO

:pac:

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    Liverpool have made a counter-offer reported to be worth 23,943,000 for Raheem STERLING of RCD Espanyol plus Ali AHAMADA and Héctor MORENO

:pac:

Childish tbh,

Espanyol has just joined, ...

rather than Liverpool countering with ridiculous bids it might be more constructive for liverpool to drop Espanyol a quick PM and point out that players in this GW are selling for huge money and face value bids arent going to buy you anyone decent ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement