Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    There were 3 bids over 20m. Whatever way you look at it, 11m for a 92 is a bargain no matter who it is and I'd take the managers arm n all if I was offered that now.

Espanyols top player is 88... He can hardly afford to be choosy! Anyway, it's his decision and the offer is now gone so I'll drop it :)

I stand by what i said. I should have pity on poor Evra at the moment, poor poor united :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Ah Jaysus he'd have been my main striker :(

I only play with 1 up top most of the time but my next back up is an 85 so had to go for him. Trying to get some of the other 89-86 Dutch strikers under 28 has proved near on impossible too.

Paid 15m+De Jong for Gomez, paid 22m for him back so essentially paid 37m for Gomez :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Colemania wrote: »
    I stand by what i said. I should have pity on poor Evra at the moment, poor poor united :P

I have pity on you missing out on a 92 for pennies!! :D

TheGunns wrote: »
    I only play with 1 up top most of the time but my next back up is an 85 so had to go for him. Trying to get some of the other 89-86 Dutch strikers under 28 has proved near on impossible too.

Paid 15m+De Jong for Gomez, paid 22m for him back so essentially paid 37m for Gomez :D

I was thinking that at the time! Gomez wasn't needed here so no need to leave him on the bench. He's been well replaced by Higuin, Aguero and Benzema anyway :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

TheGunns wrote: »

Ah it's no bother. Viktor Fisher for cost and it's all forgotten ;)

:pac:

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I have pity on you missing out on a 92 for pennies!! :D

The way united are going (losing to city after half a minute) evra's rating is going to go down fast.....

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

The way united are going (losing to city after half a minute) evra's rating is going to go down fast.....
    no it wont go down that fast,look at the liverpool players last year

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

To be fair, they lasted longer than that. Even if it was only 15 seconds longer!! :D:D

soap1978 wrote: »

form is temporary, class is permanent ;)

and no this does not apply to united.....

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

form is temporary, class is permanent ;)

and no this does not apply to united.....
    ok look at liverpool players last 20 years:eek: lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

soap1978 wrote: »

An look at Sturridge this year..Already a 91 an bound to be a 95 by the seasons end...Eh Tupac????:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    An look at Sturridge this year..Already a 91 an bound to be a 95 by the seasons end...Eh Tupac????:D:D:D

Oh jesus here we go

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Oh jesus here we go

A rumble is heard in the distance.. Birds,Dogs and all animals scatter in every direction.

TUPAC AWAKENS!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

swoody wrote: »
    lets test this theory.....

i dare ya to bid on sterling. :pac:

Any other bids on Sterling? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

bazarakus wrote: »

just your Milan side but it hasn't been countered yet..... :(

but get ready for something like this....

Liverpool have made a counter-offer reported to be worth 27,950,000 for Raheem STERLING of AC Milan plus Souza ROBINHO and Mattia DE SCIGLIO

anyway my reserves did me proud tonight in the league shield against a full strength Atletico Madrid.

ibcfQGjC9dgmEX.gif

Just popped a bid in there!!!..:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just popped a bid in there!!!..:pac::pac:

Seeing as everyone else is doing it
    Estudiantes have made an offer to Liverpool for Raheem STERLING of 3,500,000 plus Nolan ROUX

Now that's an offer he can't refuse!!

:pac::pac::pac:

lol at the piss taking bids for sterling for united and napoli

What the hell is a Fede Vico?????...;0

swoody wrote: »
    just your Milan side but it hasn't been countered yet..... :(

but get ready for something like this....

Liverpool have made a counter-offer reported to be worth 27,950,000 for Raheem STERLING of AC Milan plus Souza ROBINHO and Mattia DE SCIGLIO

anyway my reserves did me proud tonight in the league shield against a full strength Atletico Madrid.

ibcfQGjC9dgmEX.gif

Rite. The De Scigglio bid won't fly. He's my future star. Been tracking him for years. Only took the gig so I'd have him. Ish. Ahem. Cough-cough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭gerp99

What the hell is a Fede Vico?????...;0

He is one of my prized youth, this guy is a tough negotiator! Need to bring out the big guns!! ;)

Is Sterling even for sale!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Im shocked someone hasnt snapped up yaya toure with the form he is in.

Im dying to get him but the fact hes 31 in april is putting me off eventhough its fair to say he as atleast another top draw season in him he looked after himself well over the years aswell and is very religious never smoked or drank alcohol.

The fact that hed cost me draxler and rodriguez is the other main reason he isnt on his way to madrid.

He could very well go to 95 at end of season but likely to stay at 94 for another year anyway but soccermanger isnt too nice to player ratings of 30+players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Im dying to get him but the fact hes 31 in april is putting me off eventhough its fair to say he as atleast another top draw season in him he looked after himself well over the years aswell and is very religious never smoked or drank alcohol.

The fact that hed cost me draxler and rodriguez is the other main reason he isnt on his way to madrid.

He could very well go to 95 at end of season but likely to stay at 94 for another year anyway but soccermanger isnt too nice to player ratings of 30+players

I have tried and failed unfortunately:-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I have tried and failed unfortunately:-(

Unlucky man I want him bad aswell just giving up my only two real youth players rodriguez and draxler isnt easy to do. What would you do in my position just out of interest?

I don't tink Yaya Toure will go much higher as at a European level they're about as good as Swansea. Only other way for him to rise would be his internaional team regularly doing really well in the world cup.

Unlucky man I want him bad aswell just giving up my only two real youth players rodriguez and draxler isnt easy to do. What would you do in my position just out of interest?

My offer still stands.....

Alexis Sanchez should be 93 and Chile are dark horses for the World Cup (very dark).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Gave my main striker a rest last league game and his replacement bagged a hatrick, after netting two in the previous game which was a friendly I started him in.

These are the sort of good headaches you want as a manager. Going to stick with my replacement for next fixture and see what happens :D

Four wins on the bounce giving me some breathing space in Div4, 5 points clear at the top.

Has anyone seen Tupac recently?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Has anyone seen Tupac recently?

Was chatting to him last night...think he's cutting back on the number of GWs he's in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement