Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

LOL people throwing in transfer requests for my backup striker

I'm done sharing my stories on this thread! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Was chatting to him last night...think he's cutting back on the number of GWs he's in.

Not this one tho surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Was chatting to him last night...think he's cutting back on the number of GWs he's in.

That's a bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Seems a bit silly if he leaves..
    Probably be best if he's sells me some players then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Not this one tho surely?

No, he's keeping this one

Can see why h's dropping GWs though

I've 10 teams with10 national teams and find myself spendnga ridiculous amount of time on SM,but when you haven't the price of a pint anyways then...how bad :D

• Advertisement

Needed a defender after the rodriques fiasco....

José CALLEJÓN has completed his move to SS Lazio from FC Porto in a swap deal for M'baye NIANG and Pereira MAICON(DRC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Where at the halfway point now in the league who does everyone think will win division 1 now?

Its very tight but youd have to argue munich are favourite s slightly due to the squad they have.
    Myself and swoody will be in the mix im sure and chelsea are suprising everyone.

If mac keeps winning he might catch up and nip it in the end that would be some story! Ha

Also tottenham are flying it since selling bale just shows that having a strong team is more important than having one world class player I proved it last year with ronaldo and tottenham are proving it without bale this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Where at the halfway point now in the league who does everyone think will win division 1 now?

Its very tight but youd have to argue munich are favourite s slightly due to the squad they have.
    Myself and swoody will be in the mix im sure and chelsea are suprising everyone.

If mac keeps winning he might catch up and nip it in the end that would be some story! Ha

Also tottenham are flying it since selling bale just shows that having a strong team is more important than having one world class player I proved it last year with ronaldo and tottenham are proving it without bale this year.

Although picking up points at the moment, draws just aren't enough. Tomorrow is a big match for me, need to get back to winning ways. It's between Chelsea and Madrid for me, spurs doing great but I'm not sure if they'll keep the pace. That's all my opinion which counts for nothing seeing as this game is f-in mental!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'm very meh! atm so i doubt i'll be anywhere near the top. i said chelsea would be top 5 and munich wont win the league but i did say he'll get a SMFA spot. as for my other picks, Roma are doing the business but Lazio and malaga are letting me down badly.

I think Sunderland have an outside chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I think Sunderland have a outside chance.

Leverkusen have a stronger team....

sure he's been propping up the table since day 1. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

swoody wrote: »
    Leverkusen have a stronger team....

sure he's been propping up the table since day 1. :pac:
    Dam right I have and all ye who said that extra shoulder work I did in the gym would be no good for me, boom! I,m holding ye all up!

If I was a bookies id have these prices for div1 tiitle

Bayern:13/8
    Madrid:2/1
    Chesea:16/5
    Juventus:4/1
    Tottenham:6/1
    Valencia:9/1
    Dortmund:15/1
    Manchester united:35/1

Barcelona to be promoted 1/5

Taking bets now:)

I'll have 50 each way on myself!

Consider it done mac:)

I see a a pretty lucrative business opportunity here:) ha

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

what odds wud you give me on inter NOT being relegated to div 3???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Halfway through and 9th while only being 6 points off top, I'm hopeful :D Finished strong in the last 2 seasons so hoping this season is similar!

Quaresma will be available soon as will Aird

Got beat 1-2 in a friendly by Dortmund ...

No shame in that, other than the fact that his 2 goals came from Atsu, a player i let go cheaply early on in my SM career

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

So I have a question. When everyone is at 100% do you start your in form players or your players with the highest rating?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    So I have a question. When everyone is at 100% do you start your in form players or your players with the highest rating?

Depends on the game ahead, ive picked an entire second string (even with the full squad at 100%) in order the ensure no first teamers get injured/suspended for the following big league game or cup game if im shooting for a cup.

Also, with managing concerns you might have to play someone for a while.

• Advertisement

Hercule ....

That players transfer ban has expired ;)

Get bidding my friend :D

Got beat 1-2 in a friendly by Dortmund ...

No shame in that, other than the fact that his 2 goals came from Atsu, a player i let go cheaply early on in my SM career
    Regrets?

Ok, Im going to move this lad on ...

he has left me once already until the SM FBI decided to send him back.

The rest of my team are a little uneasy with him in the squad when he was all too eager to move when the oportunity arose ...

Give me a shout if you are interested.

mpala.png

Really ... ?? no body interested in a 23yr old 87 rated player?

Ok so, ... I'll do it this way ... D3 and D4 clubs only, face value bids

I'll accept(draw) a (winning)bid Friday Evening

C'mon 'cash is useless brigade' this is a chance to spend some cash ;)

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Regrets?

much!

just didnt fully understand the game at the time :confused:

what odds wud you give me on inter NOT being relegated to div 3???

Due to your relatively strong squad and considering you will more than likely stay up I can only give you a 1/4 to stay up

Still looking for a left back... Wanting either a young (under 25) 89* or a older (under 30) 90*

Will to offer a 89* (27yrs) and a 90* (31yrs) :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    spurs doing great but I'm not sure if they'll keep the pace.

I honestly have no clue where my league form has come from and don't expect to be in top 4 for long. Was focusing on the cups and got knocked out, but somehow managed to do well in the league in the process. Since I swapped Arbeloa for Ramires though, I feel as if I'm doing well.

But yeah, not getting carried away. In good form on an unbeaten streak, but fully expect it to end soon enough :P

I honestly have no clue where my league form has come from and don't expect to be in top 4 for long. Was focusing on the cups and got knocked out, but somehow managed to do well in the league in the process. Since I swapped Arbeloa for Ramires though, I feel as if I'm doing well.

But yeah, not getting carried away. In good form on an unbeaten streak, but fully expect it to end soon enough :P

Ya my form has improved since the arbeloa ramires swap aswell! Ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Hugo SEQUEIRA - 75
    Player Rating Increase

YASSSSSSSS!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Think I have found the club with the lowest squad size in the whole gameworld - http://www.soccermanager.com/club.php?action=squad&clubid=34785730
    300410.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement