Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

The Governor was unable to prevent a Werder Bremen defeat to AJ Auxerre.
    Werder Bremen slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to AJ Auxerre in their Division 4 fixture.

Have lost last 3 on the trot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The Governor was unable to prevent a Werder Bremen defeat to AJ Auxerre.
    Werder Bremen slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to AJ Auxerre in their Division 4 fixture.

Have lost last 3 on the trot :(

You need to sign new players.
    I can help you with that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

James Mcconville was unable to prevent a Hamburger SV defeat to Everton.
    Hamburger SV slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Everton in their Division 2 fixture.
    Hunt was on the scoresheet for his side.

Gonna have to rebound against Barcelona next, tough job.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

tommycahir wrote: »
    looking for a FC and DC/DL have cash and willing to do some P/E deals also.

I have your DL do ya wanna take him home? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Goes all out attack against bottom side in league...wins by 1 goal :pac:

I did the exact same!!!! Well not bottom but...

Juan Mata!!!!! steered SS Lazio to victory against Hannover 96.
    SS Lazio beat Hannover 96 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    El Shaarawy scored both of the goals for SS Lazio and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I dominated possession, shots, shots on target (they only had one.... Figures I conceded then) and I scraped by???

This game makes no sense at all.....

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You need to sign new players.
    I can help you with that ;)

PM me with what you have in mind :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Fair play to Portsmouth manager, ripping up Div 2!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

2-1 win with Ronaldo and Messi both scoring to move up to 5th.
    Finally going in the right direction! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Only 10 red cards so far in Div 1... 5 of those were for Dortmund!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Only 10 red cards so far in Div 1... 5 of those were for Dortmund!! :D

Doirty!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Off to a good start with Malaga.. 3 - 0 away win against Marseille happy enough :-)

Just need to catch Auxerre now!

The offer for Federico PELUSO of AS Roma from Werder Bremen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 30 yr old 88, who can play left and central defence for 7m. Fair play Roma manager your sound on the transfer price front!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

The offer for Federico PELUSO of AS Roma from Werder Bremen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A 30 yr old 88, who can play left and central defence for 7m. Fair play Roma manager your sound on the transfer price front!

No worries, glad to do business, am looking to get in a higher and younger rated dl so was happy to let that guy go..

Pm sent to eireannbear on am about that dl

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

tommycahir wrote: »
    No worries, glad to do business, am looking to get in a higher and younger rated dl so was happy to let that guy go..

Pm sent to eireannbear on am about that dl

I might be selling my D(L)
    KOMBAROV

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Hercule Poirot was unable to prevent a Athletic Club defeat to Sporting CP.

Athletic Club slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Sporting CP in their Division 3 fixture.

Kaboul and Herrera were amongst the goalscorers.

Hmmm, can't seem to find a formation for these lads - great squad, not much end product, back to the drawing board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

5 red cards and I lose 5-1? Wtf??

Hmmm, can't seem to find a formation for these lads - great squad, not much end product, back to the drawing board

Seems to be a lot of that going around mate!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Shanghai Shenhua.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes and Shanghai Shenhua in their Division 3 fixture.
    Giggs was on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice to see old Giggsy on the scoresheet. I'm happy enough with a point away to perennial overachievers Shanghai.

Next up, Palmeiras.

I've two players up for sale at the moment. I am willing to accept cash, or swaps.

#1 - Paolo De Ceglie - D,DM,M(L) - 88
    292725.png

#2 - Flores Chico - D(RC) - 88
    292726.png

I also might have a striker on the way out, either 87 or 88 depending on which one I decide to let go. Let me know if there is any interest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Callum Robinson off to PSV by the looks of it :(

• Advertisement

Srna 91 rated RB has completed his move to sunderland afc,

Guys if you are doing a double deal with a club whats the perfect amount of time between transfers,Surely 24 hrs is enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I think we need to assume that Monitoring is turned off and press ahead with the second half of the transfer tomorrow as planned. It's a decent and fair deal for both parties.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I think we need to assume that Monitoring is turned off and press ahead with the second half of the transfer tomorrow as planned. It's a decent and fair deal for both parties.

No i have srna now,Forget about it and move on........Bahahaha. :pac: will accept tomorrow.

:(

Update on bids...
    Flores Chico
    Bayer Leverkusen have made an offer to Málaga CF for Flores CHICO of 12,000,000.
    Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to Málaga CF for Flores CHICO of 10,121,000.
    Club América have made an offer to Málaga CF for Flores CHICO of 9,500,000.
    Shakhtar Donetsk have made an offer to Málaga CF for Flores CHICO of 9,000,000.

All cash offers so far :)

I'm surprised there's not more interest in Paolo DE CEGLIE.. People always seem to be looking for a LB, now there's an 88 ranked one available, and I got one bid..
    Valencia have made an offer to Málaga CF for Paolo DE CEGLIE of 5,000,000.

Danger781 wrote: »
    Update on bids...

I'm surprised there's not more interest in Paolo DE CEGLIE.. People always seem to be looking for a LB, now there's an 88 ranked one available, and I got one bid..

Dangerous tactic to take an instant disliking to Chico, could come at ya with a brick!!!!

Danger781 wrote: »
    Update on bids...

I appreciate that you want the biggest bid possible but all of those bids were undisclosed by the teams in question and for a good reason.

I appreciate that you want the biggest bid possible but all of those bids were undisclosed by the teams in question and for a good reason.

I do apologise if anyone feels annoyed by me disclosing their bid. Feel free to pop onto chat, or send me a PM if you have a problem with it.

My logic was, if I was in for a player that other lads were also in for, I'd like to see what I need to compete with so I can throw in a larger bid, or not waste my time and look elsewhere. I hate this undisclosed crap when I'm bidding on someone.

I guess that's my feeling towards it, and others will likely feel different. Like I said, if anyone has an issue with me disclosing their bids, let me know and I won't do it in future. :)

It doesn't impact me because my bid was clearly not competitive :) If I was Leverkusen manager I'd be livid.

Just my opinion.

• Advertisement

If I was Leverkusen manager I'd be livid.

Why exactly? :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement