Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    What team are you?

Inter milan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Inter milan

Not you!! The other lad!!:D:D

Not you!! The other lad!!:D:D

Ooooops!

Ooooops!

That said...Looking at your squad now!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    He asks for stupid deals when selling Carvalho.. Yet he'll accept crappy ones for Nainggolan. :rolleyes:

Are the managers not mates in real life though? Maybe they've something negotiated between them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

TBF, Sporting had accepted 25m for the player initially but that was withdrawn... (which wasnt from Lazio) so he had shown willingness to sell to non-lazio people.

Going on player values of the offers listed earlier... I think there isnt that much between the deals. think one is worth 13.9m, the other is 12.8m so they arent million miles apart.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I might have but hd a deal agreed with inter, he just hasnt come back to me, once i hear from him i'll know more.

Thanks gt. Always great dealing with fair managers.

Walter samuel available, 89 dc. Due to his age will sell him for a great price. Shud I limit it div 3 and 4 and do a raffle? ( like when giggs was sold)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    TBF, Sporting had accepted 25m for the player initially but that was withdrawn... (which wasnt from Lazio) so he had shown willingness to sell to non-lazio people.

Going on player values of the offers listed earlier... I think there isnt that much between the deals. think one is worth 13.9m, the other is 12.8m so they arent million miles apart.

But anyone with sense shouldn't be taking deal because of a extra 300k :pac:
    At least with my deal his was upgrading (fair enough a older player) the position.

They'd have to be another deal in place between the teams, otherwise it makes little sense.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Thanks gt. Always great dealing with fair managers.

Walter samuel available, 89 dc. Due to his age will sell him for a great price. Shud I limit it div 3 and 4 and do a raffle? ( like when giggs was sold)

I'd throw in an offer, but I don't have enough to even meet his face value!

Hopefully he goes to someone who needs him. For all those thinking about bidding but are put off by his age can I just say that when I bought Souleymane Diawara (89 rated and 34 years old) I never imagined holding onto him for as long as I have and, in truth, now I can't imagine leaving him go. He gets solid 7 ratings at the very least every game.

Inter's Walter Samuel can do the same for you, and at a relatively low price tag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Flamini is available for an 89 GK or CB LB dont care about the age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Lost 5-3 to Villa, big win for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hammered 0-4 :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Have started dropping in the odd youth player on a sub or starter just to freshen things up ....

Sir Bobby Robson steered FC Porto to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.
    FC Porto beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Feghouli had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Jovetić and Mccarthy were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

TheGunns wrote: »
    Lost 5-3 to Villa, big win for them

Aston Villa beat Ajax 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    González was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Defoe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 wins on the bounce and top hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hammered 0-4 :/

Juventus hammered me 5-1 a wild night the sooner the new game engine comes in the better

• Registered Users Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Beat Celtic 2-3, Happy with that!

Sunderland 5-0 Leverkusen.

Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif~c200

.........And all my rivals lost WOOHOO!!!!!

Ronaldinho and Inler with two each, MOTM and heroic captain Srna put the icing on the cake with a glorious free kick!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Lost 2-0 to Gremio. Have tried every combination of formations, tactics and bringing in mostly better players and still pure hit and miss.

I was doing far better with a worse squad at Basel before this.

Don't know what to do at this stage.

After losing 4 on the trot I needed my players to get a win or my promotion hopes would be gone.
    Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against Sporting CP.
    US Palermo outclassed Sporting CP and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Viviano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Joaquín, Balotelli and Firmino were amongst the goalscorers.

Balotelli with a goal and assist. Mix that with Ramsey back from injury things are looking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Juventus hammered me 5-1 a wild night the sooner the new game engine comes in the better

My team bar Digne are all 90+ so me hammering you is hardly a shock result. add to that, that hulk and nani are scoring for fun and I'm up there in the league. Blame casillas if you want to point the finger.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Estudiantes to victory against Vélez Sársfield.
    Estudiantes outclassed Vélez Sársfield and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Mario scored the winner for Estudiantes and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Up to fifth I think! Mario Gaspar with his first goal for the club, in his 23rd appearance. In farness though, he is a right back!

How long can we maintain this push for promotion I wonder??

Up to 8th, top of the form table...Life is good here in Naples!!!

Up to 8th, top of the form table...Life is good here in Naples!!!

That traitor obviously had a problem with me,I see hes putting in the effort with you. :D

That traitor obviously had a problem with me,I see hes putting in the effort with you. :D

It's my man management skills that make all the difference....

I sing to him...

Tuck him in at night...

Bring him breakfast in bed...

Ah crap..Ive said too much haven't i??!!....:D:D

Looking for a LB or RB, needs to be 90* or young 89*.
    Willing to offer Maggio or Siqueira + lots of cash.

Walter Samuel has decided that before he retires he wants to continue to live in a warm friendly city and has thus chosen Glasgow Rangers to continue his career.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Valencia.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Valencia in their Division 1 fixture.
    Toulalan was on the scoresheet for his side.

Going to be a huge battle to stay up this season by the looks of things

Walter Samuel has decided that before he retires he wants to continue to live in a warm friendly city and has thus chosen Glasgow Rangers to continue his career.

I hope I did a good job selling him for you!! I think I deserve a percentage of the profits as a some sort of commission! :D :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

My Everton team have the cup quarter final on Tuesday so I rested a few of the first team and beat S Moscow 4-3. 1 defeat in 11 league games and a 4 points off the top of Division 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Daniel O'Connor steered AJ Auxerre to victory against Sporting de Braga.
    AJ Auxerre outclassed Sporting de Braga and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Danzé scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Varela and Viana were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good bounced back after the midweek upset .Rivals all dropped points today so my lead stays at 5 points

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement