Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Right im getting annoyed now,Flamini is having the season of his life he is a starter at arsenal and will continue to rise all i want is any 89 DC or GK or a 88 young player,If i dont get what i want he will be sold for cash in a prearranged deal with another club.

You have until 8pm thursday to make an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ali AHAMADA has completed his move to FC Porto from RCD Espanyol for 2,076,000 plus Vicente GUAITA

Dropped from an 89 GK to an 88 GK, but the new lad is also only 22yrs when my lad was 27 ...

That's kinda why I asked for the extra million but guaita is a decent keeper and higher rated (for the moment) so a fair deal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Anyone want to do a deal involving cash and/or player exchange to sell me a 89+ rated cb? Even a left or right full back may tempt me but my main focus is a centre back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I have just broke the news to the young lads I have selected for the 1/4 final tonight against Hamburg.

The teamtalk has already taken place, mainly drawing from the fact we could be the next Sunderland!!

Dare to Dream.

I have just broke the news to the young lads I have selected for the 1/4 final tonight against Hamburg.

The teamtalk has already taken place, mainly drawing from the fact we could be the next Sunderland!!

Dare to Dream.

Use them and abuse them i switched to my first team at the semi final stage last year. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wolfsburg,Roma,Fiorentina and Malaga you have PMs that need answering ;)

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Wolfsburg,Roma,Fiorentina and Malaga you have PMs that need answering ;)

Fiorentina??? No chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Anyone interested in Queresma? Accepting cash bids, will sell to an external as soon as I get an offer!

TheGunns wrote: »
    Anyone interested in Queresma? Accepting cash bids, will sell to an external as soon as I get an offer!

Just a little head up on this guy..
    He's been on fire this season and deserves to go to the World Cup.

Good chance of a rating increase.

Flamini is on his way to udinese,I must commend the calcio manager on a hassle free transaction that see's sunderland finally getting a 89 CB,Now i can finally rest easy knowing that i have cover for balzaretti when he moves to ukraine.

• Advertisement

That is one tasty job up for grabs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

TheGunns wrote: »
    That is one tasty job up for grabs :D

Agreed, with a savage squad,
    Almost tempted to throw my hat in but I've a connection with my boys at the moment that I can't just throw away, it's deep!
    Lol

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Hamburgs cup dreams are as dead as a Dodo as Briano McDermotini steered Genoa CFC to victory against Hamburg.

Genoa CFC beat Hamburg 4 - 2 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Dodô and Milanov were amongst the goalscorers.

Hamburgs cup dreams are as dead as a Dodo as Briano McDermotini steered Genoa CFC to victory against Hamburg.

Genoa CFC beat Hamburg 4 - 2 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Quarter Final fixture.

Dodô and Milanov were amongst the goalscorers.

I shall enjoy giving you my cup sir. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I put out the full strength Everton team in the cup tonight and lost on penalties to Shangai.

Ah well, only 3 points off the top of Division 2 so still in with a good shout of automatic promotion.

The offer for Max KRUSE of Portsmouth from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that.
    Also cheers to the Portsmouth manager for a quick deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

The offer for Max KRUSE of Portsmouth from US Palermo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with that.
    Also cheers to the Portsmouth manager for a quick deal.

I agree a sound manager to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

To cushion the blow of missing out on the athletico job immobile went to 89 today:)... Pato is once again on the market for a similar rated and aged right winger if anyone is interested.

Raul Abiol has completed his move to Sunderland AFC in a deal that see's Flamini join Udinese,Very happy with that hes probably the best defender in serie A and has played more games than anyone else at napoli this season.

So now im ready for beefy when he comes knocking at the start of next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

What's the story with the Twente gaffer? Logs in every time just before he hits 30 days! Few nice players in the squad i'd love the chance to bid for and not have the bid completely ignored.

• Advertisement

Im not happy with SM introducing Aerial ability and free kick attributes into the game,It makes it very easy,unfair and ensures that top clubs will never have a bad run again,Smaller clubs with managers that actually look up their players attributes had a tiny advantage but those days will soon be gone.

Also the single player mode is a bit of a backwards step IMO.

Im not happy with SM introducing Aerial ability and free kick attributes into the game,It makes it very easy,unfair and ensures that top clubs will never have a bad run again,Smaller clubs with managers that actually look up their players attributes had a tiny advantage but those days will soon be gone.

Also the single player mode is a bit of a backwards step IMO.
    I quite like the single player idea, Football Manager has gone too far in depth and time consuming for my liking. Might take from the multiplayer a little but I like that they're improving the game and going somewhere. From what I remember when I first played 4 years ago it seems largely the same game today

For once in this game I have some money!!! Am looking for a striker of rating 88+ and hopefully under the age of 30.....

For once in this game I have some money!!! Am looking for a striker of rating 88+ and hopefully under the age of 30.....

AGIRRETXE is available for cash :)

AGIRRETXE is available for cash :)

pm sent on sm

The offer for Imanol AGIRRETXE of US Palermo from Internazionale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

7M going into the kitty :)
    and as always the Inter manager was easy to deal with.

Still willing to offer Maggio + 20M for a (very young) 89* or a very good 90+ fullback.

Still willing to offer Maggio + 20M for a (very young) 89* or a very good 90+ fullback.

Nice doing business, hastle free as always. He will be a handy back up striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I sold him for 8 million in season 1!!!:eek::eek:
    Nice doing business, hastle free as always. He will be a handy back up striker.

Ya never replied to my pm...:(:(

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I sold him for 8 million in season 1!!!:eek::eek:

Ya never replied to my pm...:(:(

which pm - thought I repied?

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I sold him for 8 million in season 1!!!:eek::eek

He's still rocking his 90* rating as well. He'd be a good replacement for someone with a young 89* fullback *Cough* Roma/Wolfsburg *Cough* and the 20+ million would be also help ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement