Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

which pm - thought I repied?

The one were i offered Shaw at face value..:D:D

Don't worry man, it was just a random bid!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I sold him for 8 million in season 1!!!:eek::eek:

Maggio transfer history.

Napoli 7.5m to leverkusen

Leverkusen 18m to sunderland (Back when every one had the same attitude as the PSG manager)

Sunderland micah richards to US palmero.

Us palmero to ????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

A 90 rated player for just over 7M :eek:

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Says the guy thats flogging him off with 20m for an 89 rated player. :D

Says the guy thats flogging him off with 20m for an 89 rated player. :D

A young 89 player ;)
    And its a very specific 89..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I bought a 91 rated player for under 6m!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    I bought a 91 rated player for under 6m!! :D:D

and I still made a profit on him at that ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The offer for Ben SPENCER of Molde FK from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alie SESAY of Leicester City from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Reice CHARLES-COOK of Bury from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Danny ROGERS of Aberdeen from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Joe MCGOVERN of Dundee United from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Besar HALIMI from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Vangelis ANASTASOPOULOS from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Manolis SIOPIS from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Was bored yesterday so decided to buy a few external players who were only recently added. All under 21, all for just under 2.5m.

Have a few more to come, but have competition on them. But have some there I think could be interesting long term :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Mario GÓMEZ has completed his move to AS Roma from Ajax for 6,000,000 plus Stefan DE VRIJ and Jordy CLASIE

New strike partnership for me from tonight! Thanks to Ajax manager pleasure doing business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

tommycahir wrote: »
    Mario GÓMEZ has completed his move to AS Roma from Ajax for 6,000,000 plus Stefan DE VRIJ and Jordy CLASIE

New strike partnership for me from tonight! Thanks to Ajax manager pleasure doing business.

havent posted on boards in ages but this is great news for my Pompey team... :D

i've added in the last few days when i had no intention to but things just fell into place, also i was not happy after the shock result at home to barca so things had to change.

Andriy Pyatov
    Javier Zanetti
    Danilo D'ambrosio
    Raul Meireles
    Rodrigo Palacio
    Dirk Kuyt
    Diego Milito

cheers to all involved, this vid is for you..... :cool:

i've put in a bid in Palermo for you know who, feel free to leave it there till the end of season and then accept it.... ;)

• Advertisement

I dont know how your doing it Slide rule but for your team and division those are awesome signings,Over the space of 3 days you have built a team capable of promotion. I shall watch your journey with interest. :D

I let a few players over 90 go for face value, Pandev was one, can't remember the others..Don't believe in ripping managers off...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

I dont know how your doing it Slide rule but for your team and division those are awesome signings,Over the space of 3 days you have built a team capable of promotion. I shall watch your journey with interest. :D

as will i..... :pac:

need to work on center backs and possibly another defensive midfielder or right back now...... anyone selling a 90+ 30 odd year old over the hill on the cheap? i'm building a retirement home here in fratton park so he'll be very well looked after. :)

tumblrm0bgyck04w1r5ur0ho1500.gif

Friday,Friday,Friday....''HE'' returns!!!!

It will be good for the thread. I think hes a sound fecker too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Easy to work out who represents who in that gif.

It has been like waiting for Cantona to return.

Rubbish!!! FFS i sign one new defender and every single defender on my team lose 1.5m to 2m off their value!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I got Vergos and Roberts as well, though I did overpay by the looks of it :P

Willing to offer Castan 89* CB + 20M for a young 90* or older 91* (between 26-30)

Castan has a very good chance of getting a +1 so anyone looking for a up and coming defender here's your chance. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Borussia Dortmund.
    FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Borussia Dortmund in their Division 1 fixture.
    Cáceres was on the scoresheet for his side.

2-1 loss to valencia my fault i managed to bring on a CB as midfielder and a AML as a CB!!!! ffs!!!!

• Advertisement

Matthew Scorr steered US Palermo to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.
    US Palermo outclassed Fenerbahçe SK and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Kehl scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Firmino was also on the scoresheet for his side.

2 wins in a row going into a huge game against Anzhi.
    I don't think Anzhi can be caught... but 2nd place is still up for grabs. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Aston Villa beat Sevilla 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Defoe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    González was also on the scoresheet for his side.

4 wins on the bounce :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

No win in about 7 or 8 for me :/

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Barcelona.
    Internazionale beat Barcelona 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Osvaldo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Giuliano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 wins in a row - looks like a great start to the new younger Inter Milan!!!

Irish Goldberg steered Internazionale to victory against Barcelona.
    Internazionale beat Barcelona 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Osvaldo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Giuliano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 wins in a row - looks like a great start to the new younger Inter Milan!!!

Osvaldo has been great for you!
    He spent more time beating up his teammates when he was at Palermo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tommy Cahir earned a draw with AS Roma against Spartak Moskva.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between AS Roma and Spartak Moskva in their Division 2 fixture.
    Gómez scored the only goal for AS Roma and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Great debut by Gomez with him grabbing a goal after just 6minutes :D, totti seems to have lost that goal scoring touch he had earlier in season.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Osvaldo has been great for you!
    He spent more time beating up his teammates when he was at Palermo :pac:

I know chuffed with him!

Appearance 6 (6)
    Goals 8
    Assists 2
    M.O.M 3
    Av Rating 8.01

Draw away to Liverpool, 3 up after 15 minutes so how i didn't hang on ill never know...Was like some kinda weird Istanbul..:)

3 losses in a row...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Unbeaten since I joined..... But only one win included in that....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement