Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Rubbish!!! FFS i sign one new defender and every single defender on my team lose 1.5m to 2m off their value!!!!!!!!!

Damaio out for three weeks, a week after getting back from being out for three weeks. What have you sold me?! :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Damaio out for three weeks, a week after getting back from being out for three weeks. What have you sold me?! :mad:

He won you the match didnt he? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat FC Twente 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Aduriz scored the winner for Athletic Club and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

In fairness the Twente manager fielded a weakened team (cup or something I don't know) - but I'll take the win all the same. Missing Eto'o, only one game left in his suspension (hooray!!) - and two long weeks till Biglia comes back (booo!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Athletic Club beat FC Twente 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Aduriz scored the winner for Athletic Club and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

In fairness the Twente manager fielded a weakened team (cup or something I don't know) - but I'll take the win all the same. Missing Eto'o, only one game left in his suspension (hooray!!) - and two long weeks till Biglia comes back (booo!!)

The FC Twente manager fielded a week team because he doesn't give a ****!
    He doesn't log in for weeks and then on the last day just pops back in. He also never replies to messages,bids or ever posts here.

Personally.. I hope he quits so the job can go to someone who'll actually bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    He doesn't log in for weeks and then on the last day just pops back in. He also never replies to messages,bids or ever posts here.

Personally.. I hope he quits so the job can go to someone who'll actually bother.

Ah dude, let the guy enjoy his win!!!:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Now that you mention it I do remember a few people giving out about the Twente manager - must have got them at a good time :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Anzhi.
    The match ended 2 - 2 between Estudiantes and Anzhi in their Division 3 fixture.
    Giggs and Hoilett were amongst the goalscorers.

Having lead twice in the match the draw feels like a defeat but I suppose you have to be happy with a point away to the apparent runaway leaders.

Hopefully Hoilett can go on and rediscover last season's form but I'm sure I said that the last time he scored too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

The 2nd coming...

Sebastian GIOVINCO has completed his move to Genoa CFC from FC Porto in a swap deal for Mohamed SALAH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

The Gunns steered Ajax to victory against Portsmouth.
    Ajax beat Portsmouth 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Clasie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nem and Ramírez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Seems like a great deal for us both, Clasie making a dream debut :D Just hope it continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Seems my players didn't like me flirting with the atletico job...Lost one nil after a heartless performance at home.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh. as well as my three match losing streak, I've just noticed my next match is Real Madrid, and both Ramires AND Xavi are suspended for the game :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Sigh. as well as my three match losing streak, I've just noticed my next match is Real Madrid, and both Ramires AND Xavi are suspended for the game :(
    The mighty rangers are up for grabs if the pressure at the lane is getting too you!

I can picture TSC just like Tim Sherwood taking off his jacket and throwing it in disgust on the ground after reading the results ha ha ha

Eddy Mac steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against FC Porto.
    Borussia Dortmund outclassed FC Porto and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lewandowski scored both of the goals for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aaron Lennon with an assit and still got a rating of 3????? Thats mad!!

Upto 11th now!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Draxler and rodriguez with level 1 concerns today here at madrid a move in the summer is looking increasingly likely

Draxler and rodriguez with level 1 concerns today here at madrid a move in the summer is looking increasingly likely

I made a offer yesterday... ;)

It was pretty crap though..

You know my offer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I won't be selling any of the 89+ rated Atletico players until I see how I get on in my first few matches so there's no point bidding on them yet.

I won't be selling any of the 89+ rated Atletico players until I see how I get on in my first few matches so there's no point bidding on them yet.

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL NOT LISTENING!!!!

*Bids on Koke for the 18th time* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Or below 89 ;)

So for once i've actually got loads of cash. So if anyone want to sell a really good player for cash.. That'd be great :D

• Advertisement

Liverpool in the league for me. I need a result!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Liverpool in the league for me. I need a result!

I drew with them in a friendly last night. Damaged their self confidence being a division 4 club and all :P

Doing my usual Sunday morning scout and thought to myself, that Ferreira Carrasco from Espanyol looks a player, might bid for him then realised he was a loan player...On loan from me....

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Doing my usual Sunday morning scout and thought to myself, that Ferreira Carrasco from Espanyol looks a player, might bid for him then realised he was a loan player...On loan from me....

Love when that happens! Money in the bank!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PSG manager gone,was he long there?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    PSG manager gone,was he long there?

Finally!!

GOOD!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

I'm on the lookout for a 90+ MC, have cash and maybe players,
    All help appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Anyone with a youngish 88 keeper they would sell, let me know.

Werder Bremen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement