Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Chill out place on/near O Connell St

Options
  • 04-02-2014 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm visiting a friend in Dublin tomorrow. She is collecting me from O Connell St at 6, but unfortunately I have a good few hours to kill before that.

Can anyone recommend a nice, comfy coffee place near there? With WIFI ideally? Somewhere with a bit of space would be good too as I have luggage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭Blackjack

The oval bar, on middle abbey street just beside Eason's I believe has free wifi. They do coffee, and beer too.

Not sure of coffee shops on or near o'connell street. You could try Eason's cafe but if you have luggage it could be a pain to get to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Blackjack wrote: »
    The oval bar, on middle abbey street just beside Eason's I believe has free wifi. They do coffee, and beer too.

Not sure of coffee shops on or near o'connell street. You could try Eason's cafe but if you have luggage it could be a pain to get to it.

Cheers.

The Oval sounds good :-) Can have a cheeky mid-afternoon pint!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

The Liffey boardwalk is meant to be a chilled out area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

The Liffey boardwalk is meant to be a chilled out area.
    Chilled as in FROZEN stiff!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

• Advertisement
Advertisement