Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank card issue

Options
  • 04-02-2014 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi

My bank card was blocked by yourselfs and when I called 365 I was told that the reason it was blocked could not be discussed and I would have to call back.

Do BOI cancel customers debit cards without informing them and leaving the customer with no access to the funds in there account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi scon86, [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for your post. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]It is not Bank of Ireland policy to cancel or restrict the use of a bank card without first attempting to make contact with an account holder. There could be various reasons why your card was blocked and this may be due to security reasons. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We do not have to account information at this department however if you would like to send a PM with your full name, account holding branch and contact number, we will ask a Customer Advisor in your branch to contact you to discuss this further. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Billy [/font]

Advertisement