Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remington Pearl Wand

• 04-02-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I've read good reviews online of the Remington Pearl Wand so I think I'm going to give it a shot.

I have piles upon piles of very thick hair so I was thinking about getting the big one? But I saw some people said that the big one doesnt make much impact so to get the thin one instead? I'm looking for loose enough curls like these:

IMG_2076-620x931.jpg

Any suggestions on which would be best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭womandriver

Hi All,

I've read good reviews online of the Remington Pearl Wand so I think I'm going to give it a shot.

I have piles upon piles of very thick hair so I was thinking about getting the big one? But I saw some people said that the big one doesnt make much impact so to get the thin one instead? I'm looking for loose enough curls like these:

Any suggestions on which would be best?

I bought the big one, really didn't like it at all. Found it hard to manage and wasn't able to create any curls at all with it. Found it big and awkward to use. Tho to be fair my hair may be too short for it at shoulder level so maybe that had an impact. Ended up giving it away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Thanks!

Anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I have both the big one and the skinny one. My hair is thick and long too, and the big wand barely makes a kink in my hair. On the other hand, the skinny wand works miracles. Just use big sections of hair and twist them around the wand for an effect like the photo you posted. Trust me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Skinny it is. Thanks!

Advertisement