Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Meaning of Life/The Olympics of the Ordinary

Options
  • 05-02-2014 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi. Dunno quite where the right forum would be but I’ve often thought that a lot of the hobbies and pass times that people get up to tend to be a bit repetitive. Everyone seems to be into a fairly small array of things (music, sport, film, etc.) I was wondering was there anyone out there with any really unusual hobbies or pass times that they’ve come up with and consider to be quite unique. It doesn’t even just have to be hobbies persay but any kind of activity that you do disgressionally that you think adds some purpose to your life and perhaps makes you feel more alive. Things that don’t involve either a lot of money or a very specialized, hard to recreate skill that more or less anyone could do is kind of what I’m after. For example, does anyone ever go off into the countryside at night for any reasons not involving weird sex or animal cruelty? Let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I Like to Murder Nuns!

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Major Lovechild

uch wrote: »
    I Like to Murder Nuns!

I tied it once but didn't get in the habit.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Palz

very good

Advertisement