Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan in cork city

Options
  • 05-02-2014 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi im looking for a small short term loan. Between 200 and 500 euro. Interest not a prob and I will pay back in a short time. Anyone that can help or give good advice would be great. Anyone who will tell me try bank or credit union wont be helpful. Have a full time job. Just caught this month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Try provident..

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kerrycork13

They refused my app for some strange reason. Don't know why. Hopefully someone can help soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Scarface123

pm sent

Pm sent

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

pm sent

luls at the username. Sounds bang on though. :pac: :) :cool:

Hi im a decent person who just needs a dig out financially for a few days. 150 to 200 quid would do. I would be able to pay this back very soon. and would even be willing to put another 50 or 100 with it. I have a full time job. Im appealing to anyone with a kind heart to help me. This is not a scam as I am willing to reveal full details through private mes or text. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Have you anything of value that you could hand in to a pawn/secondhand shop around the city?.That way you could get a short term loan and get the item back when you pay back the loan.

I have a set of golf clubs alright but I dont know how much I would get for them. not much id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Not he right forum I'm afraid

thread closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement