If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 60 LA7400 or LG 60 GA6400 or LG 60 LA8600

Options
  • 05-02-2014 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi John
    Is any of above in stock?
    Which one you suggest as best

Rgds
    AC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, unfortunately all the model that you have mentioned are not available in the UK and Ireland.

These all appear to be American models.

Is there a particular specification or features that you were looking for and I could recommend a UK equivalent ?

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

Hi there, unfortunately all the model that you have mentioned are not available in the UK and Ireland.

These all appear to be American models.

Is there a particular specification or features that you were looking for and I could recommend a UK equivalent ?

Many thanks

Dave
    hi Dave
    looking for a 3d tv 60 inch, must have facility to web browsing+flash player so that can watch online movies other than smart apps
    I dont like apps. I should be able to type ww id and watch from web inbuilt flash players,
    Sony, Sharp are my fav, I know you dont have any Pioneer anymore
    rgds
    Div

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Div, unfortunately at the moment the issue with all modern smart TV's is the flash playback.

They simply do not support it.

There are all sorts of issues with flash from licensing to having to store files on the device etc that they do not support it.

Sorry, but at the moment, this just isn't something that we can supply.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.