Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming about a small child beside my bed.

Options
  • 05-02-2014 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

Had a dream the other night, could have been sleep paralysis, I'm not sure.

Was dreaming I was in my own bed in my own room, and a small child was standing beside it watching me. I was shouting at him to go away, I felt unable to move, but every time I managed to move my self slightly, he would slightly move around the bed as well so we were always in sight of each other.

He didn't disapear until he reached the foot of the bed, and I then woke up. Felt very real, wondering was this sleep paralysis, an hallucination, or something else.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

perhaps your subconscious telling you, you need to bring attention to something that happened to you as a child.. and the fact that you were shouting to go away.. is your blindness... also you were unable to move.. is this something from your past that is holding you back in some certain way?

Our subconscious usually tells us what we need to know.. or what lesson we need to learn in order to overcome something..

Advertisement