Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation Address confirmation

Options
  • 05-02-2014 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi Alan,

I have contacted Eircom by phone to cancel my account. As I am keeping my current phone number with my new provider, I was advised I need to send a letter and they confirmed the address I should send to.
    However I would appreciate if you could PM with the correct address also just be sure the one I have is correct.

I cannot PM Eircom so I have to ask question via forum.    Thxs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

AOH77A wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

I have contacted Eircom by phone to cancel my account. As I am keeping my current phone number with my new provider, I was advised I need to send a letter and they confirmed the address I should send to.
    However I would appreciate if you could PM with the correct address also just be sure the one I have is correct.

I cannot PM Eircom so I have to ask question via forum.    Thxs.
    Hi AOH77A

I have PM'd this information to you this morning.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭AOH77A

Thanks Alan   ...........

AOH77A wrote: »
    Thanks Alan   ...........
    No worries AOH77A

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

why is the cancellation  address such a secret? could it not be posted on the forum rather then PMs

donegal11 wrote: »
    why is the cancellation  address such a secret? could it not be posted on the forum rather then PMs
    Hi donegal11

This is done as there a number of different addresses and methods to cancel depending on the circumstance of the account in question. Also, it avoids misleading people as a call is required to the cancellations team first and if a call is not firstly made the written confirmation will be void.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement