Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Car Park - Coach User Discount

Options
  • 05-02-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have parked my car in City Car Park with cash mashine called "euro car park". I noticed that there is a charge of 10 euros for bus/coach users. Do you know how does it works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

Keep your coach ticket and present both the carpark ticket & coach ticket at the Customer Service Desk and they will take €10 and validate your ticket.

Edit: Sorry - this was for the carpark underneath the coach station. May be the same for the Euro carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maniootek

It was hard but I found it. Customer Service are located near exit crash barrier on level number 2. I have paid 10 euros for whole day when I showed my coach ticket (Citylink)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭serfboard

maniootek wrote: »
    It was hard but I found it. Customer Service are located near exit crash barrier on level number 2. I have paid 10 euros for whole day when I showed my coach ticket (Citylink)
    That's not bad when you're doing a day return. The Radisson car park used to have a similar deal when using the train. Anyone know how much that is (now)?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 maniootek

I have read on Internet that if you use Coach Station Car Park then you can get 5€ rate for whole day if you travel with Citylink, but I don't even know how to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

I have read on Internet that if you use Coach Station Car Park then you can get 5€ rate for whole day if you travel with Citylink, but I don't even know how to get there.

Turn in towards the Radisson and the car park entrance in on the left just after the Revenue office and before the Radisson. There's a stairs/lift that takes you up into the new coach station beside the customer service desk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yup, availed of that offer when using GoBus recently, it was €5 for 24hrs, very handy and cost effective.

Advertisement