Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting office or storage space in Baldoyle.

Options
  • 05-02-2014 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

im currently renting an office in Baldoyle Industrial estate for storage for my online business. My lease is nearly up (april) and i really need to find something cheaper as my overall costs are to high for me to keep going with the business.

My question is. Is there a site where people post space to rent short term or long term. I have been on Daft donedeal etc but it is for bigger spaces and rent is to much for me. Im convinced there must be loads of empty offices or storage areas free in the estate but just trying to find them. It might suit landlords as rent can be short term or flexible lease.

I was thinking maybe putting up a poster in local coffee shop so people may see it if they allow me.

I do understand that landlords might not bother getting a small monthly rent for the 'Hassle' of a new tenant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

A flyer into the other units? Say what you want and how much you are willing to pay. Might be worth mentioning that you already have a spot in the estate!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Have a look for any self storage places near you cheap and they have a huge variety of sizes. Could be a little bit of a drive we have hardly any over here at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

Hi,

Yes i was thinking about doing up some flyers.

The self storage areas are just a bit far away for me. Im specifically looking for something in the Baldoyle area. Doesnt seem to be any in the estate. thanks

jimmii wrote: »
    Have a look for any self storage places near you cheap and they have a huge variety of sizes. Could be a little bit of a drive we have hardly any over here at the moment.

Advertisement