Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

made redundant!

Options
  • 05-02-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

a few weeks ago i never thought i would be asking this questions, i have a fine job i love it and i enjoyed it, i was even looking forward for my retirement there, then suddenly one gloomy friday it all happen in just a matter of hour , my colleague got a phone call from scotland asking her how was she? your hospital is close, we all said ,"what!" then 15 mins later CEO guy came in saying we are waiting for result in the court, half an hour later RTE News " mount carmel is close" ,," WHAT!!!" no notice, no plans, nothing,, so i stayed focus,, apply here ,submit CV here and there, interview everywhere,, but the really is im still waiting for a job offer,,, called my bank stop direct debit,pay the final rent then what? called my network, yes i did call three network about my situation, you know what they told me they cant do anything about it, i even offer disconnection and to resume when i find a job, or until i get my redundancy pay which is by the way 4-6 months later, he said he cannot help me about it, i need to pay,i said with what? i still have no job, im not running away from my duties and responsibilities , they should at least offer a contingency plan for customer in this sudden dreadful situation. no soul! the only thing he can do he said is make a note of it! what! make a note of it, my my my,what kind of customer srevice is that!

Comments

Advertisement