Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could anyone recommend a Plumber in Swords/Nth County Area?

Options
  • 05-02-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Could anyone recommend a plumber in Swords/North County area who is reliable and offers reasonable quotes.

It's not that I can't find one (there's plenty out there) but I've always found this to be one trade where there are still a lot of 'cowboys' operating and as it's for my father who's a pensioner I'd like to get someone who has a good reputation so I can feel secure that the job being done will be quality and safe. And preferably someone local so that if there's any problems they're easy to contact.

Basically I'm hoping some of you could recommend someone who you've used in the past or are aware of who has a consistently good reputation.

Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated.
    Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement