Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-fibre installation date

Options
  • 05-02-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi,

I have e-fibre ordered but have yet to receive an installation date.

When I initially ordered it I was told that installation would be "next Tuesday AM unless I heard otherwise."

I then contacted eircom on 24.01.14 to confirm that date to be told that there was no installation date scheduled for my order and that I would be contacted to arrange one. 

I received no call back and after a week I contacted eircom again on 31.01.14. to be told that I would have to wait longer for an installation date.

I really do need to know at this stage when it will be installed so I can cancel my contract with my existing provider before I have to commit to another month.

If you require any order or call references please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

When I initially ordered it I was told that installation would be "next Tuesday AM unless I heard otherwise."

I then contacted eircom on 24.01.14 to confirm that date to be told that there was no installation date scheduled for my order and that I would be contacted to arrange one. 

I received no call back and after a week I contacted eircom again on 31.01.14. to be told that I would have to wait longer for an installation date.

I really do need to know at this stage when it will be installed so I can cancel my contract with my existing provider before I have to commit to another month.

Thanks
    Hi Michael8000

Very sorry to hear this, please PM me your order reference number if you have one. It would be also helpful if you could PM me your address and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Michael8000

Very sorry to hear this, please PM me your order reference number if you have one. It would be also helpful if you could PM me your address and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks

Al
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Michael8000

Just got a call confirming my installation for next Tuesday. Don't know if it was down to you Alan but thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Just got a call confirming my installation for next Tuesday. Don't know if it was down to you Alan but thanks anyway.
    Hi Michael8000

I had requested managers to investigate this but I didn't expect it would be resolved so quickly. Delighted to hear this so thanks for letting me know.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement