Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to have a 365 savings account, where I can decide how much I want to put in

Options
  • 05-02-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I'm wondering if there is a service available where I can have a seperate savings account, that for example I can put €500 in to a the start of one month, €300 the next and so on, depending on circumstances?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Fizman,

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us on boards.ie.

We offer a wide range of Saving products to suit all our customer's needs.  For more information on all of these products please see here, alternatively you can contact your local Bank of Ireland branch where a representative will be happy to sit down and discuss what product may best suit your needs.

You may be interested in our Demand Deposit Account. With this product you will have the option to transfer funds to and from the account whenever you wish. If you are registered for Bank of Ireland 365Online you can do this instantly 24 hours a day.

Thank you for your interest in Bank of Ireland and we look forward to doing business with you soon.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 12,346 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Is there a maintenance charge on a savings account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi blade1,

Thanks for your post.

For information on all our savings products rates and terms and conditions, please see here on our website.

You can also contact one of our dedicated Savings Advisors on 0818 200 347. Alternatively please feel free to call your local Bank of Ireland branch where a representative will be happy to talk you through all fees and charges on our Savings Products.

Please see here for contact details of all our branches.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

blade1 wrote: »
    Is there a maintenance charge on a savings account?
    Hi blade1,

Thanks for your post.

For information on all our savings products rates and terms and conditions, please see here on our website.

You can also contact one of our dedicated Savings Advisors on 0818 200 347. Alternatively please feel free to call your local Bank of Ireland branch where a representative will be happy to talk you through all fees and charges on our Savings Products.

Please see here for contact details of all our branches.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again,
    Elaine
    Hi Elaine,
    Is that a yes or a no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi blade1[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks again for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies, Elaine forgot to mention, there are no transaction charges or maintenance fee on a Savings Account.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further queries, please feel free to ask. We are happy to help.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison [/font]

• Advertisement

Cheers

Advertisement