Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc.(Business Analytics) v/s MSc(Data Analytics)

Options
  • 05-02-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

Does Business Analytics covers Data Analytics subjects too ? If not is it worth to attend both course in parallel ?

Thanks
    Abraham

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭ucdperson

The MSc in Business Analytics and a Data Analytics Masters course would have several subjects in common e.g. statistics.
    I think anyone would that could do one of these would be doing well, never mind both in parallel.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JAbraham

ucdperson wrote: »
    The MSc in Business Analytics and a Data Analytics Masters course would have several subjects in common e.g. statistics.
    I think anyone would that could do one of these would be doing well, never mind both in parallel.

Thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

JAbraham wrote: »
    Does Business Analytics covers Data Analytics subjects too ?
    Might be an idea to check what the course prospectus says?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JAbraham

djpbarry wrote: »
    Might be an idea to check what the course prospectus says?

I did that, subjects looks different but not sure about the contents of those subjects. I'm pure beginner when it comes to " Analytical " world.

Advertisement