Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandinavian wish to contact Irish entrepreneurs

Options
  • 05-02-2014 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I want to come in contact with Irish entrepreneur that has a profitable online business. The reason is I want to buy the rights to replicate the idea to the scandinavian market.

Where would I best be able to place an ad for finding these individuals?

thanks in advance
    bassam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Here would probably be as good a place to start as any! Funny you should come to Ireland for this most of us would love to be able to buy the rights to an Ikea or Tiger!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 su99bsa

Thanks for those kind words =) I would too!

So what I'm looking for is a successful and proven profitable online business that Irish entrepreneurs has started.... but for any reasons are bound geographically to Ireland. I want to replicate and franschise those ideas to the Scandinavian market.

Full privacy. No business idea is too small, and no vision too big. As long as its profitable, Im interested.

Who am I? My parents taught me work ethics by making me and my brother work every other day off school in their flowershop from the age of seven. I ended up with two degrees from Stockholm university. One in IT-engineering and one in Economics/Business administration. For the last 8 years, Ive been managing my own IT architect consultant firm. Major Scandinavian banks and financial institution are my clients.

thank you in advance
    //b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Hello Mr. Samwer, we've been expecting you!

Advertisement