Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo help!

Options
  • 05-02-2014 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!

my boyfriend and I are going to Dingle Ireland at the end of the month and he really wants to get a tattoo as his souvenir. He has only ever had work done by one person and they are very good quality and very clean.

we are looking for a similar experience with a tattoo in Dingle but I can't seem to find a single tattoo parlor there :(

Are there any and if so are they any good?

Thank you!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dingle is a very small town, and I don't remember seeing anywhere there when I was there last summer, but of course I could be wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Are you only going to be visiting Dingle while here? There's plenty of good reputable studios in Ireland.

But Dingle non that I know of that's not to say there isn't one as studios seem to be popping up left, right and center these days. Not all good though either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Not too sure if there are any studios in Dingle but there are studios in Killarney and Limerick which would be within a 2 hour drive of Dingle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Killarney is only a 45 min car drive from dingle. Think there's about 3 tattoo parlours there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

There are no studios anywhere in Dingle.

The nearest studios are Metal Urges in Tralee and Pachamama in Killarney.

www.facebook.com/metalurgestattoo

www.facebook.com/pachamama.tattoostudio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 donovanmags

Hi
    Can anyone recommend which tattoo studio in Killarney is the best? Its my first time getting a tattoo and just wondering who I should go for?

Thanks.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

There is only one studio in Killarney, Pachamama.

Go in and have a chat with Andres, he'll look after you.

Advertisement