Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webcam trouble

Options
  • 05-02-2014 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi guys,

Having trouble with my Hue HD 2.0 Webcam. My old laptop suddenly didn't recognise device when inserted USB despite having the software installed. Put it down to laptop at the time as was quite old. Got a new windows 8 laptop and still doesn't recognise device when insert usb. When insert disk to re-install wont let me as is not picking up the device...windows does not recognise is all it says. Think I actually have the software downloaded from the website on new computer (as couldnt find disk initially). Cannot find any solution on the website. I have tried using a different wire and all usb points. I am not computer savvy. Any advice would be appreciated.

Androma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

My guess would be the camera or the lead is faulty.

Advertisement