Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

templemichael castle

Options
  • 05-02-2014 9:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17

Dose anyone no how to get from youghal to templemichael castle and what is the best road to take?and also is the castle located on private proberty ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭busymum1

try this thread. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82803535
    I don't know if they've opened up the road along the river again it was washed away and closed for a while. The gates are opened from Spring into Summer but I think it's on the website for Ballynatray House. The Church was in use until the 1970's as far as I know. It's a really weird place and really feels like it doesn't want to be disturbed. Stories about seeing lights and Knights Templar/soldiers crossing the river at night. Tragic family histories for the estate family buried there. Molana Abbey along the causeway has always had odd stories associated with it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was asking a friend before and he was saying tis all private as such but you could ask the grounds man could you take a wonder around..stepped in history so tis

well worth a road trip ill go too if you want

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 paranormal investigators

thanks guys,most head down there soon!

Advertisement