Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Superintendent powers

• 05-02-2014 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey,
    Can a super remove your pulse records if your case was struck out? My understanding is that he/she are the data owners of pulse in their district and can under some circumstances. I want it done for vetting purposes.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Raider190

neutralvu wrote: »
    Hey,
    Can a super remove your pulse records if your case was struck out? My understanding is that he/she are the data owners of pulse in their district and can under some circumstances. I want it done for vetting purposes.

Write to your local superintendent at the district office. Not sure what the situation is but if you put it in writing you will be get a definitive answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

neutralvu wrote: »
    Hey,

Ask the Dail Committee on public accounts, or the Garda Ombudsman.

Advertisement