Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre new installation

Options
  • 05-02-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi Eircom,

I've just upgraded from 4Mb broadband to eFibre. After upgrade I get excellent upload speeds (between 8 and 12 Mb/s) and extremely poor download speeds - around 0.5 - 1.0 Mb/s.
    Please advise.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

zarafiq wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

I've just upgraded from 4Mb broadband to eFibre. After upgrade I get excellent upload speeds (between 8 and 12 Mb/s) and extremely poor download speeds - around 0.5 - 1.0 Mb/s.
    Please advise.
    Hio zarafiq

Yes this does not seem right at all, please contact broadband technical support and they will investigate this for you.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Technical support can be contracted on free phone 1901 (after entering your landline number then chose option 3 then 2 when prompted) [/font]or alternatively on 1890260260.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement