Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend/evening childcare in Headford area?

Options
  • 05-02-2014 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi, was wondering if someone cold help. I have recently started working in Galway city but will be moving to Headford shortly. My partner might now also be working where I am working. We have an 18 month old girl. The problem is that, although we will get plenty of notice of changes in our hours, we could be working weekends/nights/evenings and the company might not be able to cater to our needs with regards hours so one of us can be at home to mind our daughter. Before anything is final I wanted to see if there is a creche or childminder in the area who works weekends? During the day is fine as she could go to a creche but it's the hours where most creches don't open that's the problem. Thanks for any help :D

Advertisement