Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook timeline query

Options
  • 06-02-2014 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I've tried googling this and messing with the fb settings and can't seem to solve my dilemma.

1.Basically, as far as I'm aware, not sure for certain, but every time I like a picture, comment on a post or accept a friend; the actual picture I liked seems to appear on every friend I haves timeline. I imagine this to be annoying to them so I'd like to stop that, how is that so.

2. I also have friends who when I go onto their page, they have lots of new status updates and pics, but they never seem to appear on my timeline, yet they always have lots of comments or pics which suggests they appear on others peoples timelines, unless lots of people view their pages regularly.

Any help much appreciated, esp with query 1!:)

Comments

Advertisement