Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose Wine, Please help!

Options
  • 06-02-2014 3:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I have a lady friend calling friday night, and she drinks Blossom Hill Rose (pink) wine. I have no idea about wine, so my question is what nibbles are suitable to serve with this? Im not talking about anything that you have to cook, I purely mean light nibbles for example crackers, cheeses, nuts, chocolates etc. Any help appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭here2surf

Serve whatever nibbles you like. They will all work with that Rose as its not what some would call a "pairing wine" which means a wine that would normally be associated with a particular type of food.
    If you are buying the wine don't leave yourself short as its an easy drinker so stock up on a second bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As your query is more about food than wine I've moved it here.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

if it's a lady friend you're trying to impress, perhaps a cheese / cracker board may go down well.
    Good to have some posh crisps ready at hand in case she doesnt like cheese!

Advertisement