Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speakers

Options
  • 06-02-2014 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know where i can buy water speakers , would prefer a shop not online ,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Are you looking for speakers made from water? or Speakers that are waterproof? :p

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

A quick Google throws up Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Where are you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kline64

Thanks never thought of Argos !

Just ordered them hope there as good as what the kids are saying :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Have some, they're not, also have the exact same ones on the stalls in town for cheaper though I didn't buy mine there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Mods asleep? This is a 'request'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

degsie wrote: »
    Mods asleep? This is a 'request'.

Thank god degsie the wannabe mod was here to sort this mess right out :)

Oops sorry i just asked a question didn't know it was in the wrong place ( slap on the hand & send me to the bold corner) !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Speakers should come with top trump style ratings:
    Audio quality: 2
    Portability: 4
    Tack Factor: 10
    Aesthetics: 1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

kline64 wrote: »
    Just ordered them hope there as good as what the kids are saying :)
    Etnies wrote: »
    Have some, they're not, also have the exact same ones on the stalls in town for cheaper though I didn't buy mine there.

Have bought 2 sets of these from online offers at different stages (Groupon etc) both arrived without issue and as they were for presents we were glad of that.
    Both kids (15 yr old and 8 yr old) that received these absolutely love them and I think they are pretty cool too!
    They will be cheaper on one of the offers but if you want a local shop then Argos is the place to go but expect to pay about 15-20 extra on what you would pay from one of the offers online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

Water speakers throws up a good few results on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

i bought 2 sets from these in longford town, www.overmaxsolutions.com 40€ a pair id say they could deliver to. they come pre-filled with water and carry there own power supply ect, a choice of red pink green black and white too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Nowhere springs to mind...although it's a market I wouldn't mind tapping into...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Advertisement