Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand fan in the city

Options
  • 06-02-2014 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a place that sells hand fans in towm? I've tried the oriental shop on Oliver Plunkett street as well as Caroll's on Patrick street (doesn't have to be japanese style) and a few other likely places but no joy.
    It's a goft for someone leaving the country (my wife asked me to get one)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm god not to sure, where perhaps somewhere around Paul Street there is a little shop next to stationary shop in there they always have a mix of things in there or the shop next door

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Milly33 wrote: »
    mmm god not to sure, where perhaps somewhere around Paul Street there is a little shop next to stationary shop in there they always have a mix of things in there or the shop next door

Thanks. I found a place there at lunch time on Cornmarket street. Japanese food shop with ornaments and stuff upstairs. Plenty of fans there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

sorted good to know for other perhaps

Advertisement