Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archtitect or similar

Options
  • 06-02-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need some one to do a drawing for me on CAD or what ever drawing tool one uses for the purpose of house designs.drawings.

No design imput needed rather I need a precise re-drawing of house plans that I have already (only have a paper copy so need a CAD plans in a pdf form).

In the redrawing of the house plans then I need to have a proposed internal chimney flue path put in in order to make an order as it is to be custom made to size so accurate drawing is required.. I have all the measurements etc.

Anyone?

Would prefer an architect or similar. Some one who has experience of creating house drawing (its a very simple house drawing by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭893bet

893bet wrote: »
    Hi,

I need some one to do a drawing for me on CAD or what ever drawing tool one uses for the purpose of house designs.drawings.

No design imput needed rather I need a precise re-drawing of house plans that I have already (only have a paper copy so need a CAD plans in a pdf form).

In the redrawing of the house plans then I need to have a proposed internal chimney flue path put in in order to make an order as it is to be custom made to size so accurate drawing is required.. I have all the measurements etc.

Anyone?

Would prefer an architect or similar. Some one who has experience of creating house drawing (its a very simple house drawing by the way.

Limerick or surrounding counties preferably.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Send me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2 clang

hi I can do the job, i once work in one of the consulting office in Drogheda. we are dealing with residential design from scratch to planning application and so on. As part of the team iam responsible for: partly on the design, working drawing for documentation, and presentation drawing.

Advertisement