Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC for Broadband Only.

Options
  • 06-02-2014 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

It's time for me to change my BB. I was looking at getting the full Horizon package for tv, phone and internet. But after reading countless horror stories here, I'm not so sure. I might keep my TV with sky. Their service is pretty good.

i'm wondering what is the standalone UPC phone/ internet like? Is it reliable or does it have wifi and speed issues like horizon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

I think thats the best TV and BB combo.
    I have Sky and UPC 50MB BB, in the last 5 years I never had a problem with the BB it has always been rock solid never had any issues with speed

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

billbond4 wrote: »
    I think thats the best TV and BB combo.
    I have Sky and UPC 50MB BB, in the last 5 years I never had a problem with the BB it has always been rock solid never had any issues with speed

Same here, never issue with BB, best out there unlike their tv and customer service I cant fault BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭delop

I have BB alone, just remember there is an extra charge with UPC to get the BB on its own , think it +7euro

I got Freesat TV dish, and have fine it perfect, Ill never pay for to watch TV ads again ...

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Dave..M

delop wrote: »
    I have BB alone, just remember there is an extra charge with UPC to get the BB on its own , think it +7euro

I got Freesat TV dish, and have fine it perfect, Ill never pay for to watch TV ads again ...

BB only comes with phone now so no extra charge, also have SKY and UPC BB, defo best combo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

UPC BB wired is very good for me.

I've had no issues since going wired but quite a few before, but par for the course with wifi really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement