Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any word back from appitatute test

• 06-02-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

anyone get any word back or have any ideas when we will

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Lenn Brennan

ferrete wrote: »
    anyone get any word back or have any ideas when we will

End of Feb my friend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

lukesmom wrote: »
    Next week!

Looking forward to it,

Good
    Luck all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Giak

Off topic: Can people with that level of English join the Gardai?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Giak wrote: »

I don't know about spelling but I'd say they'd get a good indication of intelligence through the appitatute. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Giak wrote: »

Sorry to go off topic again here !

Giak, just be aware that some people are affected by dyslexia ! You don't know if OP suffers from that, so if i were you, I'd keep such disrespectful comments to myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Zadie10

Sorry to go off topic again here !

Giak, just be aware that some people are affected by dyslexia ! You don't know if OP suffers from that, so if i were you, I'd keep such disrespectful comments to myself!

Thank you!!! :) And even if its not dyslexia, its hardly necessary to make such snide comments, when completely unprovoked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Zadie10 wrote: »
    Thank you!!! :) And even if its not dyslexia, its hardly necessary to make such snide comments, when completely unprovoked!

At least someone else agrees ! I was surprised to see that no one else took him/her up on it.....but rather thanked his post instead ! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Zadie10

At least someone else agrees ! I was surprised to see that no one else took him/her up on it.....but rather thanked his post instead ! :rolleyes:

Yeah you're right, I/we should have earlier - just there are snide comments all over the shop at the moment & you could be at it all day! Hopefully the results should sort some ppl out anyway! The waiting is killing me. Just one more sleep :)

Advertisement