Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

It's a pretty good game. I have the play it on the slow setting as the normal is arcade stuff but from the few games I've played I was really into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

sugarman wrote: »
    Just rebought WC 2010 there in Tesco for 2quid brand new on ps3

Wasnt mad on the 2014 demo and i'd be fooked if I was paying full whack when i'm mostly playing ps4 now.

Hopefully still a good few players on the servers!

What!? I've been looking for South Africa 2010 but can't find an xbox copy. Which Tesco was this in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

sugarman wrote: »
    Just rebought WC 2010 there in Tesco for 2quid brand new on ps3

Wasnt mad on the 2014 demo and i'd be fooked if I was paying full whack when i'm mostly playing ps4 now.

Hopefully still a good few players on the servers!
    Servers for that game shut down a loooong time ago unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Really wished they were doing this for PS4 :( We used to do tournaments to see who could do the longest run of winning games, same team couldnt be used again till all the teams were picked.
    Proudest gaming moment of my life beating my brother with New Zealand he had Germany ,when he was on 24 unbeaten one short of my 25 record :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

The 2010 one was loads of fun, just kept playing game after game unlike the current versions. Reminds me somewhat of the old pro evo games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭mufc1993

Anyone who got the world cup game notice anything different from fifa 14 gameplay wise?

mufc1993 wrote: »
    Anyone who got the world cup game notice anything different from fifa 14 gameplay wise?

It's a lot faster so I'm playing it on 'slow'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I absolutely loved the 2010 World Cup game. The gameplay was excellent. It's a pity they've not brought this to next gen.

It would seem like a big step backwards to jump back to current gen from FIFA 14 on the PS4, and pay €60 for the privilege of doing so.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I absolutely loved the 2010 World Cup game. The gameplay was excellent. It's a pity they've not brought this to next gen.

It would seem like a big step backwards to jump back to current gen from FIFA 14 on the PS4, and pay €60 for the privilege of doing so.

I'm enjoying it more than the PS4 version tbh.

Sure, the graphics are a step down but in terms of atmosphere and fun I'm glad I have shelled out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Farmer5

I think it's brilliant, nothing better than winning the World Cup with Tahiti

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

FarmerJM wrote: »
    I think it's brilliant, nothing better than winning the World Cup with Tahiti
    Somebody only plays with star players, Vahirua, Messi and Ronaldo team pickers should be named and shamed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

anyone know the cheapest place to get this for PS3? I don't mind if its 2nd hand (but i'd probably have to pay for another online pass that way)

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

Just downloaded the demo. Too broke to buy it

Played Brazil v England,

Nil nil...and then won 14-13 on penalties!

Advertisement