Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions

Options
  • 06-02-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,as i need to go to Morans,Red Cow Hotel from Kilkenny could anyone tell me where i can turn on the Naas Rd legally to take me back to the hotel which is on the opposite side of the road.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Bogs.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Try going onto the M50 heading southbound, take the next exit into Ballymount Ind Est. Take another left & you will get to Turnpike Rd & you will get to the back of Morans.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

you could also head in the N7 as far as the Junction for the Longmile road...you can turn around there

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Riskymove wrote: »
    you could also head in the N7 as far as the Junction for the Longmile road...you can turn around there

Yes this is the best place to do it - drive past the Red Cow (on your right) and at the next junction there is a possibility to turn right and go back round. Just pay very close attention to road signs for lanes as the lane for turning right or u-turn and getting to the Red Cow is on the far left, not the right as you would expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Thanks Lads for directions greatly appreciated.As i checked yesterday morning around 6.15am i hadnt got any replys so took a chance.I kept goingtowards city centre and at Mc Donalds i followed a car that was doing a u turn but i know it was wrong and shouldnt have done it .However i got away with it.The job takes me up to Dublin quiet a lot and im not that familiar with it so I will be calling on ye again in the future.Thanks again,Bogs.:)

Advertisement